[Zompocalypse][US WEST][MULDROUGH SPAWN ONLY][US PACIFIC TIME][Switches PVE to PVP][Safety off][7:00AM-2:30AM][100 slots out of 200 slots]

AddictionAffliction

So if my game says Build 24, can I connect to this server? I'm seriously confused about how I'm supposed to update to Build 25. x.x

edit: I think.. I have found something which answers my question. XD

look, go to your steam account,project zomboid properties then in betas you can put a code there. the instructions are here :) http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/ follow em

So if my game says Build 24, can I connect to this server? I'm seriously confused about how I'm supposed to update to Build 25. x.x

edit: I think.. I have found something which answers my question. XD

look, go to your steam account,project zomboid properties then in betas you can put a code there. the instructions are here :) http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/ follow em

Thanks!

Not sure if you missed me or not.

Name: thegnarone

your in don't worry

I got my ticket, now what? I wanna play dude

opening the server for testing purposes only you may join but read the main post on this thread on page 1 first its at the top

Yeah I already PM u at your website too...

Username: ScubaSteve

will make your ticket asap

THE SERVER HAS BEEN WIPED INTO A FRESH CLEAN START FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING BEFORE YOU NEED TO GO INTO YOUR USERFILES AND DELETE THEM IN ORDER TO RELOG AGAIN YOUR USER FILES ARE LOCATED IN

COMPTER/USERS/YOUR USER NAME/ZOMBOID/MULTIPLAYER/IPADDRESS_USERNAME DELETE THAT FOLDER AND RELOG IN AGAIN