[Zompocalypse][US WEST][MULDROUGH SPAWN ONLY][US PACIFIC TIME][Switches PVE to PVP][Safety off][7:00AM-2:30AM][100 slots out of 200 slots]

AddictionAffliction

UserName: Howler

thanks

Np I'm generating your ticket right away

Addiction, tell me, when is this update sorta thing comin'? so i can send the ticket to ya.

As i told the last few who wanted to know this all i can do is give you a guesstimate of about less than a full week due to PZ developers No Release Date Policy only those who work here know I just give ideas xD

Nice idea, but could you make the text on first page smaller? My eyes hurt while reading that. Else, good luck with that!

Ya i figured i could maybe make the text a little smaller than it is now

when is build 25 being released ?

nobody knows due to PZ developers no Release Date Policy my guess is less than a week so i need to make many tickets fast

Desired username: Kaixza (same as this)

Generating your ticket now

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

I wanna be part of this server  :) I'm a mac user so when the next patch is ready I will be able to join  :)

Username: AlexandroDelucio

I will generate your ticket right now

Thank you!  :)

so are the items in your world will be re-generating? or will be weekly/daily wipes with only the house, faction, and characters intact?

Assuming that the developers come up with a way to fix the world reset I will be doing wipes every month to keep things going and leaving the default buildings and players in tact

Posted Today, 03:19 PM

I am interested!

Username: Vetical

(NOT VeRtical)  :D

Generating your ticket now