[Zompocalypse][US WEST][MULDROUGH SPAWN ONLY][US PACIFIC TIME][Switches PVE to PVP][Safety off][7:00AM-2:30AM][100 slots out of 200 slots]

AddictionAffliction

UPDATE: We have 3 admins for this server including myself

so just so you know

admin names are

Addiction-Affliction (Me)

Patchwerk (A very close steam friend of mine)

Buggy-Bumper B. (A Family member

Here this is where I will have people in public announce if they want to be Whitelisted into the future Zompocalypse server

Now i know a lot of you guys were bummed out that I halted it due to the pyros and other naughty boys x3

but read this very carefully because its not just a recruitment topic its aslo a poll for new ideas for the server that you could vote on being the future feature of the server

There will not only be new rules but new events factions forts and all the good stuff to keep it fun

Faction/tribe Registration:

this one is tough you need to have on hand 200 seed packets of any kind 200 planks and 1000 nails including at very minimum 10 people total in your faction/tribe

Player Homes

There will be a chance for people to buy their own home as perminent property for 1000 Nails

meaning YOU CANNOT STEAL FROM THEM UNTIL A PVP EVENT SUCH AS LOCKDOWN IS SET IN MOTION!

Now lets move on to the events because these ideas you can vote on:

Event Name: LOCKDOWN

Tip: if you vote for tribal/faction warfare Lockdown follows with it

Description:

This event will allow you to cause a lot of hectic chaos for factionless/rogue players and enemy factions/tribes for 1 day every monday starting at 7:00AM (or a little later) ending at 12:00AM this means you can kill these players and they can kill you (DONT KILL YOUR FACTION BUDDIES) heres a Q&A about this event

Q&A

Q: Can I start fires?

A: No fires are a big no on this server

Q: Can i Break anything?

A: only windows, Doors, carpentry walls and fences

Q: Can I loot other player homes as long as they are not of my faction/tribe?

A: Just dont steal from an admin and the answer is yes

Event Name: Tribal Warfare Wensday

Description:

this is where only faction members fight against enemy faction/tribe members and attack enemy forts headstrong

People will die either in battle or in the crossfire

Event Name: Sunday Spring Cleaning

Description:

this is where we all work together to reduce the zombie hordes as much as we can no pvp

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BE WHITELISTED PLEASE POST HERE WITH YOUR DESIRED PERMINENT SERVER USERNAME WE CURRENTLY HAVE 73 SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BE WHITELISTED YOU MUST BE A FORUM/STEAM MEMBER TO JOIN! THOSE WHO ALREADY GOT THEIR TICKETS DO NOT NEED TO POST HERE

Thats right we are using tickets that I randomly generate into nice image files to prevent trolls frauds and chaotic destroyers such as pyros

again post here if you want in

IMPORTANT EDIT PAY ATTENTION: I will be handing out peoples tickets with their names on it in this topic pay attention so you can get your ticket

upon the update release the serve rwill be slightly down for less than a full day that way i can edit all the settings and add all the players to the whitelist.

what you must do upon release is tell me your ticket info in a pm because all these tickets wont be posted here forever this will help prevent ticket fraud by deleting these before the release

Tonyxplisto is name :D verry fun!!! Tencks

UPDATE: We have 3 admins for this server including myself

so just so you know

admin names are

Addiction-Affliction (Me)

Patchwerk (A very close steam friend of mine)

Buggy-Bumper B. (A Family member

Here this is where I will have people in public announce if they want to be Whitelisted into the future Zompocalypse server

Now i know a lot of you guys were bummed out that I halted it due to the pyros and other naughty boys x3

but read this very carefully because its not just a recruitment topic its aslo a poll for new ideas for the server that you could vote on being the future feature of the server

There will not only be new rules but new events factions forts and all the good stuff to keep it fun

Faction/tribe Registration:

this one is tough you need to have on hand 200 seed packets of any kind 200 planks and 1000 nails including at very minimum 10 people total in your faction/tribe

Player Homes

There will be a chance for people to buy their own home as perminent property for 1000 Nails

meaning YOU CANNOT STEAL FROM THEM UNTIL A PVP EVENT SUCH AS LOCKDOWN IS SET IN MOTION!

Now lets move on to the events because these ideas you can vote on:

Event Name: LOCKDOWN

Tip: if you vote for tribal/faction warfare Lockdown follows with it

Description:

This event will allow you to cause a lot of hectic chaos for factionless/rogue players and enemy factions/tribes for 1 day every monday starting at 7:00AM (or a little later) ending at 12:00AM this means you can kill these players and they can kill you (DONT KILL YOUR FACTION BUDDIES) heres a Q&A about this event

Q&A

Q: Can I start fires?

A: No fires are a big no on this server

Q: Can i Break anything?

A: only windows, Doors, carpentry walls and fences

Q: Can I loot other player homes as long as they are not of my faction/tribe?

A: Just dont steal from an admin and the answer is yes

Event Name: Tribal Warfare Wensday

Description:

this is where only faction members fight against enemy faction/tribe members and attack enemy forts headstrong

People will die either in battle or in the crossfire

Event Name: Sunday Spring Cleaning

Description:

this is where we all work together to reduce the zombie hordes as much as we can no pvp

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BE WHITELISTED PLEASE POST HERE WITH YOUR DESIRED PERMINENT SERVER USERNAME WE CURRENTLY HAVE 73 SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BE WHITELISTED YOU MUST BE A FORUM/STEAM MEMBER TO JOIN! THOSE WHO ALREADY GOT THEIR TICKETS DO NOT NEED TO POST HERE

Thats right we are using tickets that I randomly generate into nice image files to prevent trolls frauds and chaotic destroyers such as pyros

again post here if you want in

IMPORTANT EDIT PAY ATTENTION: I will be handing out peoples tickets with their names on it in this topic pay attention so you can get your ticket

upon the update release the serve rwill be slightly down for less than a full day that way i can edit all the settings and add all the players to the whitelist.

what you must do upon release is tell me your ticket info in a pm because all these tickets wont be posted here forever this will help prevent ticket fraud by deleting these before the release

Tonyxplisto is name :D verry fun!!! Tencks

asking for a ticket? ya sure i can gen you a ticket too sorry I didnt notice earlier

No prob m8 I enjoy making servers and tinkering with stuff to let other people have fun ^_^

Generating your ticket right now

This sounds awesome man can't wait!

UsernameMr.Strange

(no space after the . )ThaN

No prob I enjoy making servers for others enjoyment ^_^

Generating your ticket now =D

be sure to take it from the top of Page 1 like all the others

So what do i do now just save that or what, sorry i'm kinda noob when it comes to whitelist.

just reposted a part of the main post so you can get an idea

in a nutshell you just save that ticket copy the info and paste it into  a Private Message on the forums so i can check to see if it is correct once i see its correct i will in all caps post AUTHENTICATION SUCCESSFUL

Username: Rachealica

generating your ticket now =) will be just a few seconds be sure to look at the top of the post on page 1 thats where all the tickets are going for ^_^

My Ticket is gone. :(

it was gone because I eventually delete the uploads to prevent ticket fraud I will post your ticket real quick on this post and leave it up there for 1 hour sorry but i only get a couple MB for ticket uploading and I dont like the fact that people could take the tickets and counterfit them