My Mods Won't Load

jimpetey

Question

Yeah, I installed some mods into 

Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Users > JIMMEH > Zomboid.

(ZSpawn and Apocalypse+)

I launch project Zomboid and go into mods at the main menu. I follow the instructions at the bottom, by double clicking the mods to activate them. I see the mods in the screen, and there's a green checkmark. I follow the instructions further by restarting my game. When I relaunch the game, I check the mod screen, and the checkmark is gone, and my mods aren't working in game. What's up with that?

10 answers to this question

Whenever I move my mod (Zspawner) into my mods folder, under (C:) > Users > JIMMEH > Zomboid > mods, it doesn't work.

I launch Project Zomboid, and I go into the 'Mods' tab under the main menu. I can see the ZSpawner mod there, and I double click it. A checkmark pops up, and I restart the game as it tells me to. When I start it up again, I check the mods. The checkmark is gone, and my mods do not work in game. What is going on and what can I do? I tried reinstalling my game. Everything should be fresh.

And my mod folder contains (without Zspawner)

• examplemod (folder)
  • loaded (text document)

If that's any help. I thought it might be.

Oh, thank you.

I'll try Too Many Items and get back here after that.

EDIT: I tried Too Many Items, and I still have the same problem. I checkmark the mod, exit, come back, and it's not working. :/