[US EAST] [PVP] [RPG] [24/7] Skyfire Zomboid Server

peternicole

Skyfire Zomboid Server Rules:

1. Do not kill players in the spawn house.

2. No Spamming or Cheating.

----------------------------------------------------------

Where are you hosted? Is the server 24/7?

Skyfire Zomboid is a 24/7 dedicated server hosted on the East Coast of the United States. Unlike other servers we are not plagued with lag and rendering errors due to a lack of resources. We have everything to keep you and your friends on the server and happy!

Are there wipes on this server?

This server is wiped when the admins see it fit. In our perspective the server should not be wiped unless the map is almost completely looted and destroyed. We don't want to see your precious builds and progress ruined so don't worry! We won't wipe the server unless necessary.

RPG Tips:

- Don't kill random kids for no reason. Unless they have a reason try not to kill someone since it really isn't doing anything for you beside making you enemies.

- If you enjoy killing people and stealing please try to roleplay being a thief.

- None of these tips are rules so follow them as you please.

IP: ----

Port: Default.

Server Status: Offline for now. Should be back up shortly. Switching hosts.

JOIN TODAY FOR THE BEST PROJECT ZOMBOID MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE!

Appears a message with the next text: Client version (958) doesn't match server (956)

You've accidentally slipped into a version for some unknown reason. Try and opt out of the onlinetest branch then re-enter. If that doesn't work then go to your /steam/SteamApps/common/projectzomboid and find the SVN file and open it. Then change the number from 958 to 956 and save. Hopefully that'll help. Or you could try a re-install instead.

guys, how do i wipe the server i'm hosting with my friends? It's private, is that possible to wipe the map and restart the game? PLEASE HELP, LET ME KNOW!

Go to the servers/Zomboid/Sandbox/ and there should be a folder called worldtest or serverrtest. Always mix them up, delete it and restart the server.

• 1 month later...