PZ Multiplayer - Who will you be !?

Jethro

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would join a settlement, there is more safety in numbers. maybe the devs will put in a requirement to be near people, (unless you character is insane.) because realistically, in a zombie apocalypse, people would be seeking safety and helping each other, few would just go around killing people for the fun of it. But due to the fact that it's a game, a lot more people will end up being psychotic killers, so something needs to be done about that.

I will be a lone pyromaniac/psychopath who enjoys throwing molotows at other players safehouses to lure them out into the open and shoot them all down and steal their stuff!

EVERYTHING SHALL BURN! :D

I always assumed the multiplayer would just be co-op, as pvp wouldn't exactly have much to it. Anyway I'd always stick with a group though, safety in numbers! ^^

I always thought of it as something that works the same as DayZ where you can group up and try to survive the zombies and loot empty houses, or you can try to hunt down fellow survivors to get what you need  from them. So it is neither only co-op, nor pvp but a little bit of both...

I always assumed the multiplayer would just be co-op, as pvp wouldn't exactly have much to it. Anyway I'd always stick with a group though, safety in numbers! ^^

I always thought of it as something that works the same as DayZ where you can group up and try to survive the zombies and loot empty houses, or you can try to hunt down fellow survivors to get what you need  from them. So it is neither only co-op, nor pvp but a little bit of both...

Dayz is built off of a 3rd/1st person shooter though, where pvp boils down to gunplay who's the best shot etc. PZ would just be, who can click on the other quickest.

Not slating the game at all, I adore PZ.

Dayz is built off of a 3rd/1st person shooter though, where pvp boils down to gunplay who's the best shot etc. PZ would just be, who can click on the other quickest.

Not slating the game at all, I adore PZ.

I think that it would also depend on stealth and some other variables, but I see your point. I image thatpvp still could get pretty intense from time to time.

I'm hoping that Zomboids hardcore death mechanic coupled with its Zombie mechanics would deter those who kill just for the sake of killing. You know the type... the type that sits in the woods, wastes his bullets on shooting targets and doesn't bother to loot/rob them, I've seen it on DayZ plenty of times.

DayZ has of course a similar death mechanic that is unforgiving, but the Zombies can hardly be considered a threat in it. With Project Zomboid however, Zombies react faster to the sound of gunfire, are able to swarm much quicker and are more of a potent threat. That's the real difference and I hope would-be bandits would be wise and careful in how they approach other players, because their itchy trigger finger may get themselves killed in the process.

Then again, realization occurs that none of that matters. You'll still get the "I like to kill becoz its funnzy" crowd..

Although none of that will probably affect me as much since I'll most likely be doing co-op. Got an entire clan interested in Project Zomboid along with other friends of mine. So if we do hit the populated streets of Multiplayer servers, watch out ... :twisted:

Yeah, some real roleplaying would be fitting and awesome! :D

I'm kinda sad now, because it will probably be a long time till it gets implemented :mad:

Probably long time, but for every min that goes it will be less time! And to think about how long we have seen this game evolve. It might be close by :>!  (fedora)

Yeah, some real roleplaying would be fitting and awesome! :D

I'm kinda sad now, because it will probably be a long time till it gets implemented :mad:

Probably long time, but for every min that goes it will be less time! And to think about how long we have seen this game evolve. It might be close by :>!  (fedora)

I'm sure they gonna surprise us like they did with splitscreen-mp. :D

I will be Keith the average and unassuming office worker.  I will join the first new settlement and offer my services as Admin assistant.  I will spend my days making inventory reports and assigning sleeping quarters for the settlements residents.  I will live a very dull and boring life, day dreaming about leaving the safety of the walls and smashing a horde of zombies in the head with an axe and standing up to that dick of a supervisor Norris all the while hoping Brenda from accounts notices me, but they will only be dreams.  

I will be Keith the average and unassuming office worker.  I will join the first new settlement and offer my services as Admin assistant.  I will spend my days making inventory reports and assigning sleeping quarters for the settlements residents.  I will live a very dull and boring life, day dreaming about leaving the safety of the walls and smashing a horde of zombies in the head with an axe and standing up to that dick of a supervisor Norris all the while hoping Brenda from accounts notices me, but they will only be dreams.  

Inventory reports you say?

You're in!  =)

I shall be the zombie hunter/mercenary! I will probably join a settlement, or drift between, (I prefer a nomadic lifestyle.) Hunting and fighting for whoever pays me the better equipment or food. I would also offer my services as a scout from time to time.

EDIT: I would also wear the same clothing as my avatar wears, you know, just for class. You always need class in a zombie apocalypse.

I shall be the zombie hunter/mercenary! I will probably join a settlement, or drift between, (I prefer a nomadic lifestyle.) Hunting and fighting for whoever pays me the better equipment or food. I would also offer my services as a scout from time to time.

EDIT: I would also wear the same clothing as my avatar wears, you know, just for class. You always need class in a zombie apocalypse.

scout you say?

good at exploring and looking for anything?

good at making distractions and have agaility better than most?

then you're also in! =)

forgot: you with a classy outfit