PZ Multiplayer - Who will you be !?

Jethro

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be a lone Wolf. Sticking to the shadows. Only killing the living in self defense and freeing the dead from their cursed state. Moving from camp site to camp site never settling down any where to long. I will have outpost where i collect water and plant gardens. but they will be small with few resources left at them so if they are discovered i can abandon them with ease. I might make a few friends for trade and the occasional visit for human contact.

When Multi player is released i will play a little different Depending on the play styles of the people im playing with.  PVP will not be a big thing in this game i It will be to easy to cheat in this game making pvp unlikely. If you want that kind of game play DayZ standalone and infestation are likely better fits.

I'll probably be the one playing singleplayer. ;)

But seriously I'll be the one trying to naively help everyone and get stabbed in the back.

Come on into my house, don't mind the bodies and the insane amount of canned food and socks in the corner. Nothing suspicious here.

If there will be NPC's in the multiplayer as well, odds are good I'll grab up as many of them as I can and lead them to the promised land a random spot in the woods where I will build a compound that my minions can live out of. We will build walls and shelter, and I will have my minions tend gardens so I'll never run out of food, and any player that gets within a thousand yards will be shot dead.

But seriously I'll be the one trying to naively help everyone and get stabbed in the back.

Come on into my house, don't mind the bodies and the insane amount of canned food and socks in the corner. Nothing suspicious here.

Ok then, see ya there. :) You got chips? I like chips.

Neither black nor white.

Will act as if I'm your friend and then set you up. Stab you in the back. Fuck you up. You'll get what you deserve. I hate you.

Hug?

Going around in large groups and making people kill themselves or their mates was lots of fun in DayZ and WarZ.

Will keep doing just that

I've always hoped PZ multiplayer would be more dynamic than DayZ, aka not just 'evil' and 'good'. I'd construct a heavily barricaded trading post and offer basic goods for sale, as well as weapons. And if a customer walks in who just so happens to have what I'M looking for... well...

But really now, PZ singleplayer is always going to be my little slice of cake. :)

I would probably only play with friends/friendly people and only as the friendly survivor of course. I'm not much a fan of the PvP DayZ-like experience and for me survival is about banding together to do the best with what you get. I enjoyed the vibe of the early Walking Dead chapters or State of Decay.

Ok then, see ya there. :) You got chips? I like chips.

Yes, I have chips. Ignore the blood coated onto the bag, I had to chop off a guy's- I MEAN a zombie's hand for it.