PZ Multiplayer - Who will you be !?

Jethro

Co-op with friends is something I'd want.

Massive PVP ... I'll pass. Got tired of that with Half-life and never needed it again. 

When you spend a day ganking people and end up with > 100 kills and < 10 deaths it just gets dull.  And the endless screams of those you kill don't make me happy.

Someone needs a scavenger, I'm training.

Lesson #16.  Leave both doors open of homes you've looted.  Not only is it a good indicator you've been there... but when you've got a horde on your *** it's nice to run through a front door, close it, then slip out the back.  Leave the horde parked on a place you've already cleared.

And don't worry about the closed front door confusing you; they'll bash it down eventually... when you're 3 blocks away admiring your backpack full of newly acquired stuff.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post so before I write any more HI!, played quite a bit of unreal world and bought this without looking back, if it doesn't work now it should later and ill wait for a good survival game

Not had a chance to play due to issues, and being one of those dodgy steam people (THOUGH I managed to get a test on my laptop working just now! so hopefully this evo will be fun)... despite that, I have an idea of what I would like to be. The Ranger/Archer/Hunter (a bow or rifle), living off the land; moving through the land like a ghost, trading for what cant be scavenged or made, pathfinder and guide; a lone wolf who will run with a pack as often as not.

Tends to do the right thing but isn't naive with it, nor suffering banditry with good grace having no qualms to hamstringing you and using you as a decoy to draw our flesh-eating friends away.

I always wanted to be a trader for a colony, have a large number of vegetables for sale. trade tomatoes for ammo and such for the colony that I live in. Be generally a helpful guy in the community. If I would see a hungry person on the road I would give him a tomato. just so he could get a chance to live and tell him the wonder of our colony. Strength in numbers.

Says "The Pale Necromancer" haha. 

xD

I want to find a motorcycle and lay low for the first few weeks, then explore the hellish landscape and see what there is to be seen.

-snip-

You forgot something very important, Austin.

When MP gets released PZ is on Steam. The current Community is really nice, but I dought all those newcomers will be universally be friendly or cooperative. Steam is huge and a lot of people I promise you are either assholes, who think they are god because the got a pistol or noobs who just know survival from DayZ, which mean killing everything on sight.

Not the old, but the new players concern me. :roll:  

Sorry about the late reply. I totally understand where you are coming from. They could get a bit nooby, but I still see some nice players coming and not killing on sight everyone they see. But, then again I could be very wrong. ;)

-snip-

You forgot something very important, Austin.

When MP gets released PZ is on Steam. The current Community is really nice, but I dought all those newcomers will be universally be friendly or cooperative. Steam is huge and a lot of people I promise you are either assholes, who think they are god because the got a pistol or noobs who just know survival from DayZ, which mean killing everything on sight.

Not the old, but the new players concern me. :roll:  

Sorry about the late reply. I totally understand where you are coming from. They could get a bit nooby, but I still see some nice players coming and not killing on sight everyone they see. But, then again I could be very wrong. ;)

. . . The thing is, it make sense for people to kill on sight. I doubt everyone will do that though, and I have a feeling people that go around player killing for the sake of player killing, won't survive that long.

I think for most of the time I'll be with a friend or by myself.

I'm thinking we should explore first and find a safe house, and then when we are more familiar and more comfortable with our place, we split up and look around, contributing to the safe house.

Then when It comes time for death in case one of us gets infected, then one of us can end each other's lives with a simple bullet to the head. Which then we shall move on.

Well I will have my huge lot of NPC's and me all traveling to find a cure recruiting on our way, only the ones that seem safe.

I ASK 3 QUESTIONS!!!

HOW MANY ZOMBLES HAVE YOU KILLED?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?

I FORGOT THE LAST ONE!

Lol I'm jk but I will be the guy with the 50 NPC's :) (FRIENDLY IN MULDRAUGH!?)

Honestly, i hope that NPC could be disabled in multiplayer... that will makes for a much more intresting and "personal" game experience.
If you want to form a group and lead, you'll have to deal with real people! (i wonder if there will be some big persistent servers)

I'll probably play with my two brothers on random servers as a small roaming party. We'd be nice but we would kill you if needed.

I remember when my brothers and I played video games together. :'( Always a lot of fun, I hope you guys keep up the tradition!

Me and my brothers are gamers, of course we'll keep the tradition up :D

I do recall Lemmy talking about an idea he had for crossing over to other servers via in-game (not server hopping via lobby). If this became a reality, I wouldn't mind being a traveling trader of sorts. Loaded up with prime loot to trade away!

Although obviously that would make me a serious juicy target so some protection would be required... Thankfully I have a full clan of potential people willing to try this game out for its multiplayer component alone, so yeah :twisted:

I do recall Lemmy talking about an idea he had for crossing over to other servers via in-game (not server hopping via lobby). If this became a reality, I wouldn't mind being a traveling trader of sorts. Loaded up with prime loot to trade away!

Although obviously that would make me a serious juicy target so some protection would be required... Thankfully I have a full clan of potential people willing to try this game out for its multiplayer component alone, so yeah :twisted:

Sounds good