PZ Multiplayer - Who will you be !?

Jethro

I always wanted to be a trader for a colony, have a large number of vegetables for sale. trade tomatoes for ammo and such for the colony that I live in. Be generally a helpful guy in the community. If I would see a hungry person on the road I would give him a tomato. just so he could get a chance to live and tell him the wonder of our colony. Strength in numbers.

Says "The Pale Necromancer" haha. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the guy who waits on the nice people to come by, follow them, and kill them while they sleep.

Or I'll just silently kill everyone in a camp each night.

PZ multiplayer - where fellow survivors are more notorious than zombies  :???:

Hopefully they make it dif then Dayz, otherwise it becomes a DM, needs something more. I also think in DayZ bandits over power the good simply because there really isn't much in terms of rewards for being good other then helping someone out which is awesome in it's self but perhaps a system that allows the non-bandits to level up survival skills faster allowing for better defense vs bandits.... I dunno just a thought.

Hopefully they make it dif then Dayz, otherwise it becomes a DM, needs something more. I also think in DayZ bandits over power the good simply because there really isn't much in terms of rewards for being good other then helping someone out which is awesome in it's self but perhaps a system that allows the non-bandits to level up survival skills faster allowing for better defense vs bandits.... I dunno just a thought.

Nah, it should simply be that you have to use your wits and sense to survive the zeds and bandits. Same goes for bandits like me. I have to survive stealing from people and survive the zombies. What if I get into a gunfight with a group I'm raiding? That'll draw zombies to us, and sure it could distract my targets... Or get me eaten.

Nah, it should simply be that you have to use your wits and sense to survive the zeds and bandits. Same goes for bandits like me. I have to survive stealing from people and survive the zombies. What if I get into a gunfight with a group I'm raiding? That'll draw zombies to us, and sure it could distract my targets... Or get me eaten.

gif-walking-dead-lie-governor-452651.gif k12314 :D

That gif describes me way better than it should.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

That gif sums up how easy it will be to raid people. Friendly people will have a hard time living because. When your tomatoes are done someone will shoot your head of and eat them all. bandits will starve out in the end but all nice people will be dead. Bandits sucks. I gonna join the zombies instead they will not stab you in the back. Zombie is live, Zombie is friend <3.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

That gif sums up how easy it will be to raid people. Friendly people will have a hard time living because. When your tomatoes are done someone will shoot your head of and eat them all. bandits will starve out in the end but all nice people will be dead. Bandits sucks. I gonna join the zombies instead they will not stab you in the back. Zombie is live, Zombie is friend <3.

Fun fact: I'll kill people for their farming equipment, AND their crops. So I have food to survive on while I grow my newly obtained seeds with my fancy new tools.

#LastpersonleftonEarth

• 2 months later...

In zombie apocalypse people can't trust other people, its that simple. In fact zombies are the least worries ;) and thats the beauty. This game needs multiplayer. Also this game has very good potential becouse zombies are hard to kill and there are hordes of them.

I just can't wait to see other players in the city!

I won't be bothering with multiplay as I have no interest in it. If the mechanics are revised to work in a decent way for multiplayer I might play some co-op with a friend or two on a private server. But that's about it. Much more interested in the single player aspect. 

I'll be the guy playing on LAN because multiplayer is full of WAY too many people who I'm sure (if any other online game has ever been an indication) will be rude, insulting, generally horrible wastes of space.

So yeah I'll LAN with family they have manners.