PZ Multiplayer - Who will you be !?

Jethro

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In multiplayer as long as it doesn't end up with 90% of people being player killers i would try to help people but I hate it when I play a game and the thanks I get for helping is a burned down house/dead character  :cry:

I would highly suggest avoiding me if I'm in any mood apart from helpful. Otherwise you're going to be crept up on whilst looting and have your skull caved in with a crowbar.

In multiplayer as long as it doesn't end up with 90% of people being player killers i would try to help people but I hate it when I play a game and the thanks I get for helping is a burned down house/dead character  :cry:

I would highly suggest avoiding me if I'm in any mood apart from helpful. Otherwise you're going to be crept up on whilst looting and have your skull caved in with a crowbar.

:( duly noted, I don't want to have my skull caved in  :cry:

:( duly noted, I don't want to have my skull caved in  :cry:

I want your socks and your canned beans, bitch. *BONK*

The main problem with an open PZ Multiplayer is PZ is like Arma II easily moddable and public servers would be a lamm ready to be slaughtered by hackers and cheaters. Just look at DayZ. There was a time in which over 50% of the players cheated or hacked. :-|

Another problem on public server would be the distrust. In DayZ most people shoot on sight apart from some good souls like Frankie.

If PZ wants to get a hold in the MP Zombie Survival genre we got to have a good community on the forums aswell as on the servers.

I would really love to play on a server with you guys, but only people who won't shotgun anyone down just in their way.

I don't have anything against PvP, but I expect from a bandit to rob me and then let me go, because one it would make noise and two ammo is scarse.

I expect raids of other bases in the late game when a lot of resources a depleted and that one group got a garden.

I hope someday we will have a Forum Server in which only proven forum members can log in.

Like I said,

I have a dream...

The main problem with an open PZ Multiplayer is PZ is like Arma II easily moddable and public servers would be a lamm ready to be slaughtered by hackers and cheaters. Just look at DayZ. There was a time in which over 50% of the players cheated or hacked. :-|

Another problem on public server would be the distrust. In DayZ most people shoot on sight apart from some good souls like Frankie.

If PZ wants to get a hold in the MP Zombie Survival genre we got to have a good community on the forums aswell as on the servers.

I would really love to play on a server with you guys, but only people who won't shotgun anyone down just in their way.

I don't have anything against PvP, but I expect from a bandit to rob me and then let me go, because one it would make noise and two ammo is scarse.

I expect raids of other bases in the late game when a lot of resources a depleted and that one group got a garden.

I hope someday we will have a Forum Server in which only proven forum members can log in.

Like I said,

I have a dream...

Two things. One, PvP and Distrust go together well in Open World Survival games. Two, The Bandit doesn't have to shoot you ;)

EDIT - If you have to Hack/Cheat in PZ to get anywhere you suck at games, period.

Like I said,

I have a dream...

I played dead frontier at one time and to solve that problem they had a button you had to push, If you weren't going to pvp you had a green name if you pressed p your name became yellow and after about a minute it turned red which meant pvp was on. To turn PvP off you pressed p again your name turned orange and after a minute back to green, both players had to consent to PvP though. just something to think about, or you could have the option in servers to A. Disable PvP entirely B. Enable it regardless of what the guy being attacked wants C. What I listed above.

Like I said,

I have a dream...

I got one thing to say about that, and that is bullshit. The PZ community is amazing. Everyone is real nice and I doubt most people you came across online would shoot you on sight. But as Jethro said, not all bandits shoot on sight. They'll most likely make you give them all your items, or then, they will destroy you.

-Snip-

I got one thing to say about that, and that is bullshit. The PZ community is amazing. Everyone is real nice and I doubt most people you came across online would shoot you on sight. But as Jethro said, not all bandits shoot on sight. They'll most likely make you give them all your items, or then, they will destroy you.

Yeah, I won't ALWAYS shoot on sight, just if I'm in a murderous mood. And that's because I like to play violent characters who's minds have been ravaged by the apocalypse, and they cope through murder. But I won't ALWAYS kill on sight so that way I'm not that asshole. I'll only kill on sight sometimes because that's my character. Sometimes he can't hold back.

Like I said,

I have a dream...

I'm a huge DayZ player the one reason people shoot on sight is that the Z's are woeful hide in a tree and your fine walk into a house and the will walk slowly to you in single file letting you fire one bullet into their brain.

Dayz is built on the Arma 2 engine which didn't require you too eat very often because it was realistic, the times in between eating were huge. 90% of the time you will not die from dehydration or starvation.

This however is a game where a single scratch can end your life. You can be punched 4 times even kill the zombie bandage up get a transfusion and be on your way.

Also that forum server could be easy members could be given the password and log in and play im hoping that there will be a password system so 4 of my mates and I could build up and base turn on NPC's and see how long we go for.

You forgot something very important, Austin.

When MP gets released PZ is on Steam. The current Community is really nice, but I dought all those newcomers will be universally be friendly or cooperative. Steam is huge and a lot of people I promise you are either assholes, who think they are god because the got a pistol or noobs who just know survival from DayZ, which mean killing everything on sight.

Not the old, but the new players concern me. :roll:  

You forgot something very important, Austin.

When MP gets released PZ is on Steam. The current Community is really nice, but I dought all those newcomers will be universally be friendly or cooperative. Steam is huge and a lot of people I promise you are either assholes, who think they are god because the got a pistol or noobs who just know survival from DayZ, which mean killing everything on sight.

Not the old, but the new players concern me. :roll:  

I hadn't even thought of the eventual steam members

I will be that guy trying to set up large scale events (big constructions, large-scaled deep city loots, ect).

Lets work together! : ]

I'm not sure if I'd join in to leech off of you for supplies, or kill you all/burn down the construction... Or maybe even help if I'm in a mood that makes me stop being an asshole.

I always wanted to be a trader for a colony, have a large number of vegetables for sale. trade tomatoes for ammo and such for the colony that I live in. Be generally a helpful guy in the community. If I would see a hungry person on the road I would give him a tomato. just so he could get a chance to live and tell him the wonder of our colony. Strength in numbers.