Recipe + Icon Issues

Japer

I have been working on a small recipe mod and I have run into a few issues;

1) When using 2 of the same object in a recipe the code below is the only way for it to see that 2 of B is required to create it, but it only removes 1 B from inventory upon creation. - I want it to remove 2 of B for this recipe. Also happens for recipe AAB, only removes 1 A and 1 B

2)The result for ammo seems to be a multiplier, 1 for pistol ammo = 10 bullets, 1 for shotgun shells = 12 bullets (When using decimals in results, it doesn't work) - Is there any way around this or just make do with 10 and 12?

Solved

3) Icons for my items do not work, I have placed them in various places within the mod folder (old + new version methods) and their names match what is written in the import items script (With and without .png suffix). I have them laid out the exact same way as another mod (which I know works) and can't seem to figure out why (created in paint, saved as .png tried dimensions 32x32 and 34x24)

Solution

Use "Items_" prefix for the name of your icons for them to work in game

I presume multiples of 10 for pistol ammo and 12 for shotgun shells has something to do with how those are rounded fractions of the number of each required to make a box of bullets/shells.

Don't know how to answer point 1, but if you post some more detailed code I'm sure someone could help you.

If you are coming up with a reloading mod by the way, good on you!

I presume multiples of 10 for pistol ammo and 12 for shotgun shells has something to do with how those are rounded fractions of the number of each required to make a box of bullets/shells.

Don't know how to answer point 1, but if you post some more detailed code I'm sure someone could help you.

If you are coming up with a reloading mod by the way, good on you!

I figured it was related to the box of bullets myself (There may be a different entity name for individual bullets, but so far it's balanced enough)

And sorry to disappoint you, but I'm doing the ammo creation from Resident Evil 3 (for my RE mod/map) 

Here's a longer list of code so you can see how the recipes work, the mod is practically finished apart from the fact that it doesn't remove multiples of powder

recipe Gunpowder A{        destroy gunpowdera,        keep reloadingtool,       Result:Bullets9mm,Time:150.0,}     recipe Gunpowder A+A{destroy gunpowdera=2,        keep reloadingtool,       Result:Bullets9mm=3,Time:300.0,}     recipe Gunpowder A+A+A{destroy gunpowdera=3,        keep reloadingtool,       Result:Bullets9mm=5,Time:450.0,}     recipe Gunpowder B+B+A{        destroy gunpowdera,destroy gunpowderb=2,        keep reloadingtool,       Result:Bullets9mm=3,Time:550.0,}