How to reset your own server?

Gully

Connall, on 18 Feb 2014 - 11:31 PM, said:

Edit: Should clarify, ^ is a directory for the server, not the players.

does this mean the people will stay where they spawned and only the server is wiped? or the whole thing so back to spawn house etc?

Connall, on 18 Feb 2014 - 11:31 PM, said:

Edit: Should clarify, ^ is a directory for the server, not the players.

does this mean the people will stay where they spawned and only the server is wiped? or the whole thing so back to spawn house etc?

Not sure. You get to find out. Let us know :)

After a world reset yesterday on eliakoh's server, when I logged in next I spawned at the same spot I was before the reset with all my kit still on me, and skill points intact (many, many skill points, in fact).

And then I got bitten in the groin (probably a crawler) and suffered a slow, agonising zombification... £&@%! :(

After a world reset yesterday on eliakoh's server, when I logged in next I spawned at the same spot I was before the reset with all my kit still on me, and skill points intact (many, many skill points, in fact).

And then I got bitten in the groin (probably a crawler) and suffered a slow, agonising zombification... £&@%! :(

Good to know. At least now I know location is a clientside thing. Of course so is inventory if I'm not mistaken, so people will still have items from before the wipe.