-1 floor , bombshelter, metro , cellar and just base under ground or storage room

Nazarito22

I suggest adding -1 level to the game. That will add a lot of interesting things that are indicated in the name of the topic.

This innovation will add not just new things, but will make it possible to create a full-fledged base underground.
The main trick is that there are not so many exits and if you are clamped by zombies it will be more difficult to get out. But at the same time, you'll be able to use this as a nice hidden base, leaving the house untouched (I can already see this being used on servers, and how other players pass by your underground base without noticing anything).

For map makers, it will be a holiday and fresh air.

All you need is to add one level under the ground and you get just a million ++++++++++

Edited by Nazarito22

4 hours ago, getstoopid said:

Yeah. Thanks.

But , what is basements by developers opinion ? I think it's can be just basement by cement , sand and water ( like foundation of house ) ,  but not cellar and not level under ground.

Edited by Nazarito22

There is a mod at the Steam Workshop, called Underground Basement.  5 stars with 872 ratings.  

Version: 1.0.2
Workshop ID: 2849247394
Mod ID: Basements
Map Folder: Basements

Haven't tried it myself.  Would be nice to hear from someone who uses it.  

17 hours ago, Laker said:

There is a mod at the Steam Workshop, called Underground Basement.  5 stars with 872 ratings.  

Version: 1.0.2
Workshop ID: 2849247394
Mod ID: Basements
Map Folder: Basements

Haven't tried it myself.  Would be nice to hear from someone who uses it.  

It's custom basement. 

I am talking about room which look as like second floor and  but it will under ground.

And there will be a staircase that leads down to the basement. That is, you opened the door in the house and went down to the basement.

I know about that mod but this is little bit wrong. Not digged basement , basement in houses by default ( and when you can make -1 floor design in WorldEd and Building editor )

Edited by Nazarito22