Wouldn't it be cool to see airdrops in the mp? They could contain food, water, tools, ammo and possibly weapons. The point of this would be to force survivors out of there bases for the valuable supplies sadly it would attract a horde of infected and also attract other survivors. 

This is a confirmed no from the devs. Will not happen unless modded. Please check this thread for future reference: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

(It's listed as military aid)

Also you can use the search function for finding existing topics.

Who said that it is the millitary? :)

This is a confirmed no from the devs. Will not happen unless modded. Please check this thread for future reference: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

Let me guess, survivors are doing the airdrops?

Who knows... :o

Who knows... :o

Well, there has to be a reason. It's not like God is just dropping them from the heavens. :P

I don't really support this idea, but when multiplayer is released I'll hand out food that I grow in a certain building. Like Red Cross.

Just don't do it in PvP, otherwise they'd just shoot you and steal your food... like the Green Cross.

Yes, of course. I won't give away food if PvP is enabled.

If I had some spare seeds I'd till soil and plant one or two tiles of crop here or there around the map. Tomatoes by this fence here, potatoes by that house over there, strawberries in this field here...  Anyone who happens across them can harvest some food and if the plant is left by itself long enough it could potentially go to seed and leave behind enough seeds to spread the tile out a bit and for the next growth cycle.

I don't really support this idea, but when multiplayer is released I'll hand out food that I grow in a certain building. Like Red Cross.

Just don't do it in PvP, otherwise they'd just shoot you and steal your food... like the Green Cross.

That actually made me worry what mp will bring this game to. Possibly the same as DayZ...deathmatch on a huge map with zombies. Everyone trigger happy and no trace of any sense. On the other side After reading many post in this forum over the last months gives a little hope, that most of the community is more grown up than this...otherwise my MP experience will only consist off a private Server to coop with my buddy.

That actually made me worry what mp will bring this game to. Possibly the same as DayZ...deathmatch on a huge map with zombies. Everyone trigger happy and no trace of any sense. On the other side After reading many post in this forum over the last months gives a little hope, that most of the community is more grown up than this...otherwise my MP experience will only consist off a private Server to coop with my buddy.

You get extra food! Hooray!

Heh, that's what i mostly do in GTA Online. Go on invite only sessions.