Delay Errors

Brandon

Hey, so I just loaded up Project Zomboid multiplayer for the first time yesterday, and I have been super excited for this. However every server I have tried to join so far repeats only one simple error in the command console.

Delay (Number)

If anyone knows how to fix this, and or how to receive help with this please post a reply. Thank you

Ahh, what servers seem to work for you because I haven't found a single server I can join yet.

If you can't connect to a single server, then it's most likely something attributed to your side of the connection. I've had vague words like firewall thrown at me, but in what context I don't know. There's no definite fix as of right now, so unfortunately you might just be out of the game for now. Sorry.

I've had a few ppl tell me it could be an issues with save data (ie: delete it), but I suspect its network issues cause it only happens for certain servers I connect to.

Yes it can be, or it could be this vague "firewall" there's no definitive fix so anything said is just hotfixes really.

Ahh, what servers seem to work for you because I haven't found a single server I can join yet.

If you can't connect to a single server, then it's most likely something attributed to your side of the connection. I've had vague words like firewall thrown at me, but in what context I don't know. There's no definite fix as of right now, so unfortunately you might just be out of the game for now. Sorry.

Man that really sucks. I was so excited to be joining a server. Well I won't give up hope, and maybe I will meet you on a server sometime. See you later, and thanks for the info.