Loading time?

Aizer

bump

i also need the answer plssss

Don't bump the topic please.

Regarding an answer, only a couple of fixes I'm aware of which is either delete the save associated with the server (If you have connected before), or it's something to do with your firewall. 

bump

i also need the answer plssss

Don't bump the topic please.

Regarding an answer, only a couple of fixes I'm aware of which is either delete the save associated with the server (If you have connected before), or it's something to do with your firewall. 

ive tried the firewall and still nothing,reinstalling the game... hope it works :/

still doesnt work -.- im starting to think its unsolvable :/ anyne know how to contact supp directly?

I'm currently having this issue.

It's almost always firewalls. Check them again - check your routers as well. Make sure that the server you're trying to connect to has it's ports open and if needed, port forwarded on the router.

still doesnt work -.- im starting to think its unsolvable :/ anyne know how to contact supp directly?

I'm currently having this issue.

It's almost always firewalls. Check them again - check your routers as well. Make sure that the server you're trying to connect to has it's ports open and if needed, port forwarded on the router.

Can't be my firewall. I've given Project Zomboid permissions to pass through my Firewall, I'm just going to try turning off my firewall completely for testing. Thanks Suggestions

I am getting the same issue. Spotted a few others with it as well.

I followed the port forwarding instructions so that I had space for 32 players.
Every one of my friends can connect to my server no problem, including myself.

However!

If I disconnect from my server at any point whether due to world holes, crashes or a genuine disconnect, I am not able to rejoin my server without closing the server and deleting local files associated with it.

As a general rule, I normally enter the game shortly after it says "There was no hope for survival".

However when I proceed with a connection the second time, it gives me the full intro sequence and continues until the music ends.

I am then left with a silent black screen with "Loading" at the bottom. 

Out of curiosity I left it running so that my friends could enjoy playing while I went to go pick up the Mrs from work. 30 minutes later it was still "loading".

It is not my firewall settings (before anyone says it) since I can confirm that I can play for as long as I want on the first try, so long as I don't disconnect.

It only seems to be me that is struck by this rule since my friends can connect and disconnect as many times as they like and get straight back in each time.

It's a weird one and I'd love to know a work around in the meantime since we want to record our antics and give this game the publicity it bloody well deserves! :)

I am getting the same issue. Spotted a few others with it as well.

I followed the port forwarding instructions so that I had space for 32 players.

Every one of my friends can connect to my server no problem, including myself.

However!

If I disconnect from my server at any point whether due to world holes, crashes or a genuine disconnect, I am not able to rejoin my server without closing the server and deleting local files associated with it.

As a general rule, I normally enter the game shortly after it says "There was no hope for survival".

However when I proceed with a connection the second time, it gives me the full intro sequence and continues until the music ends.

I am then left with a silent black screen with "Loading" at the bottom. 

Out of curiosity I left it running so that my friends could enjoy playing while I went to go pick up the Mrs from work. 30 minutes later it was still "loading".

It is not my firewall settings (before anyone says it) since I can confirm that I can play for as long as I want on the first try, so long as I don't disconnect.

It only seems to be me that is struck by this rule since my friends can connect and disconnect as many times as they like and get straight back in each time.

It's a weird one and I'd love to know a work around in the meantime since we want to record our antics and give this game the publicity it bloody well deserves! :)

My Exact issue. Thanks for the input to help other people clarify that they aren't alone :P