[currently closed until next update][Zompocalypse][Switches from PVERP-PVPRP][7:30AM-2:30AM][US West]

AddictionAffliction

Its possible. Make sure you open up both TCP and UDP (ports 16261-16293) on your router and make sure they point to the correct computer on your network.  You should be able to open them all up by typing "16261-16293" into the respective fields.

Also, Take a look at any firewalls you may be running on the host computer, that would cause issues as well.

dose anyone know how to setup  a server with a cisco linksys router? because I want to get this thing running asap

without anymore delays and all that stuff let me try to fix this one more time though

I fixed everything i could do i need the 16293 in single port forwarding too?

I am getting on the console Disconnected player in currentcell.getobjectlist removed dose anyone know what this means?

I am getting on the console Disconnected player in currentcell.getobjectlist removed dose anyone know what this means?

That might be me closing the game down when i couldnt connect.  Server is telling you its unloading data is doesnt need to track at the time.

The dash in between those two numbers means its opens all the ports in that range or numbers.  Best to have them all open if a bunch of people are trying to connect at once.

As far as I understand it, port 16261 is used to connect to the server. Every other port is used by the server to send data to the players, ie each player is assigned a port upon connection. So if dont have all those open, there will be issues when more than one person is trying to get on.

WRT400N is the type i am using strange enough i fixed everything i could I even allowed Java to pass through and all that

starting up the server for another test sorry for this whole thing not working for me and everyone else

I just startedt the batch and im getting the same disconnected error but i cannot tell if its working or not

The dash in between those two numbers means its opens all the ports in that range or numbers.  Best to have them all open if a bunch of people are trying to connect at once.

As far as I understand it, port 16261 is used to connect to the server. Every other port is used by the server to send data to the players, ie each player is assigned a port upon connection. So if dont have all those open, there will be issues when more than one person is trying to get on.

thats just the problem it dosent give me the option to add - it just says port# to port# on triggering and range settings

ya sure i can do that

sorry scot maybe its because im using windows only? anyways guys im give me some time to fix the map glitches I will need to do a fresh save sandbox just like last time will only take 5 minutes

I'm using Windows 7 myself, got no idea why it wont connect.