[currently closed until next update][Zompocalypse][Switches from PVERP-PVPRP][7:30AM-2:30AM][US West]

AddictionAffliction

in game I am located by that redbrick house that has the bench in the backyard not too far from the doctors office and the small grocery store

you cant miss my house theres a bunch of dead zombies in the front I was clearing the way xD

forgot to mention my in game name is James666

Do you have the steam version?

I can guide you over to my place much faster

I will be online and in the server in 10 minutes I just need to make dinner

Server will be online every day starting at 10AM and closing at the next 2:45AM Pacific Time US and Canada

Looking forward to joining your server, but it's not 24/7 if it's closed for a period of time. Not objecting, just figured I'd point that out.

Hey man, your server seems pretty awesome, although I can't find the IP, either because I am having some trouble finding it. I haven't been able to join any servers due to these "Delay (Number)" errors, so if you could also tell me what those are all about that would be sweet. Hope to see you on the server soon!

I believe it was a client error of mine that I had just fixed if my IP is not working let me double check to see if it changed

just checked it now its the same 98.234.22.53

give it a shot now I will be waiting on my server and will check the forum often

Quick question who here is flacid? I assume this person is a member to the forum?

I see. but I already have some stuff stocked up in my house anyway i can save that?

I don't mean your server. If a player is having these delay packet issues, it could be two reasons. One solution is deleting a player save. As long as you are not having the problem he described, you don't need to do anything. Regarding the stock and house question, deleting the player save wouldn't affect that, as it's the worlds server save that dictates something like that.

if i make a fresh start is there a way to change the zombie lore?

How do you mean?

Edit:

Probably not at this point unless your capable of modding the code yourself, which would be a bit counter productive since we are suppost to be testing this build for them.

If that's what you mean. Besides there's no point in even doing that since clients wouldn't be able to get connected without version mismatch errors. You can't alter settings outside the server option file, so at the moment you're stuck with what you have I'm afraid. :P

ok then lets do a fresh start if that dosent work I will change it back to what it was

server should be up in a minute or less i just clicked the batch file

Same issue as before, I click connect, go through the loading screen and nothing happens. No delay of packet or anything. Gonna leave it on to see if it goes through.

ok then lets do a fresh start if that dosent work I will change it back to what it was

server should be up in a minute or less i just clicked the batch file

Same issue as before, I click connect, go through the loading screen and nothing happens. No delay of packet or anything. Gonna leave it on to see if it goes through.

Now it's giving me the delay processing of packet (I'll take that, way better than nothing). Will keep the game open to see if it goes thru.