multiplayer zombie respawn rate ?

Wulvgar

Noticing a lack of zombies and items to loot after a couple of hours. World becomes barren and empty with nothing to do.

any way to respawn random items and more important zombies over period of time ?

must have more zombies :) muhaha

Thanks guys games coming along nicely 

Zombies respawn automatically. At the moment there's nothing you can do regarding the lack of items, short of resetting the world, since they don't respawn.

Do they though? I have seen muldraugh barren and zombie-less. Managed to clear dixies with a crew too and it rather seems to stay that way sadly.

Zombies respawn automatically. At the moment there's nothing you can do regarding the lack of items, short of resetting the world, since they don't respawn.

Do they though? I have seen muldraugh barren and zombie-less. Managed to clear dixies with a crew too and it rather seems to stay that way sadly.

They were back in the non public version of the build, while I believe the system was tweaked and zombie numbers were changed for multitude of reasons, as far as I am aware they should still be spawning though. I might be completely wrong, it's just my understanding of the situation at this point.

They were back in the non public version of the build, while I believe the system was tweaked and zombie numbers were changed for multitude of reasons, as far as I am aware they should still be spawning though. I might be completely wrong, it's just my understanding of the situation at this point.

It looks to be disabled at this moment, in both test and public builds. Zombie repopulation. I think this is going to be implemented with migrations, I believe an inkling of this is mentioned in the mondoid:

"Anything (apart from source code, decompiling aside) The Indie Stone have at their disposal, we would like for the modders to have! As far as NPCs there is only really one addition people will need to make to their maps (assuming the rooms etc in buildings are correct and the modders use tbx files, not tmx, for their buildings) and that is to ‘zone off’ parts of the map into ‘group of houses’ or ‘road’ segments, to give NPCs and zombie behaviours the concept of areas to allow for more intelligent AI and realistic zombie migrations."