Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

Getting some really strange lag where boxes are loading in empty and maps aren't loading in.  Had to stop playing after a bit.

I was able to play for quite a while, though.  The gameplay was pretty smooth up until that point.

I am trying to connect as of 12:10 am US est time.  I am experiencing this error when trying to connect. ID_CONNECTION_REQUEST_ACCEPTED                                                                                                                                                                                          ID_DISCONNECTION_NOTIFICATION 

Server could probably use a soft reset, maybe up the zombies to high or insane.

Also noticed a few cheaters this evening, I won't name and shame on a forum but if you want I can pm user names

Thanks for hosting btw

I agree with Breaker.  Had a few people log in and quit after an hour or so because resources were so scarce.  An increased zombie spawn would make things quite interesting I think.

I also heard about some guy who apparently had a ridiculous amount of wood, spamming crates for exp.  Sounded pretty fishy to be able to spam make crates considering how heavy wood is.

Whenever you restart your router, your IPV4 address changes. Make sure your port forward settings have been changed to the new IPv4 address.

Always do, have to check than and my ip for the no-ip redirect everytime just to be sure they are still current.

Server could probably use a soft reset, maybe up the zombies to high or insane.

Also noticed a few cheaters this evening, I won't name and shame on a forum but if you want I can pm user names

Thanks for hosting btw

I agree with Breaker.  Had a few people log in and quit after an hour or so because resources were so scarce.  An increased zombie spawn would make things quite interesting I think.

I also heard about some guy who apparently had a ridiculous amount of wood, spamming crates for exp.  Sounded pretty fishy to be able to spam make crates considering how heavy wood is.

And I acctually did a soft reset last night when there was issues, turned up loot to normal too, hadn't touched the zombies but I'll turn them up and soft reset in a little bit.

What version do I need ...I am running build 24 & no matter how many times I try it just keeeps hanging saying connecting move past the connecting screen I have even tried running the game in compatability mode to no avail...

Hello, this is my first time trying the multiplayer. I've inputted the correct IP address with the default port along with my username. I'm getting connection failed. Are the servers down?

EDIT: Oops. I didn't update to build 25. I'm connected now. I hope to have fun with everyone!

EDIT2: The server is completely raided. Can we get a reset?

First of all I gotta say great server...hardly any lag & I love the PVE aspect having to work together & all but there is one big flaw & everyone I have played wih on this server says the same thing....it is in desperate need of a reset/restart as there is next to no loot & after around 2-3 hour of loot all I we can find is like 1 zombie & a ton of dead body's lol...plz restart the server soon.

New to the multiplayer and just tried to join, but connection failed. Restarting the server?

Oh nvm it says build 24 in the corner. Can someone help me out on how to update it, seeing as I'm a bit noobish?

Figured it out :)

Edited by MrSmilingDeath