Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

since the update is on the way and i forgot to mention it when i was still ingame  :oops:

i thought i throw out the question about "spawn location" ... i dont know if its already implemented in build 25, but i think you should be able to set the spawn location now ... if so i would suggest moving the spawn from muldraugh to on of the diners / gasstation in between muldraugh and west point (the one with the supermarket for example) ... would probably spread players more around the map and lessen the effects of all northern muldraugh immediately being emptied 

since the update is on the way and i forgot to mention it when i was still ingame  :oops:

i thought i throw out the question about "spawn location" ... i dont know if its already implemented in build 25, but i think you should be able to set the spawn location now ... if so i would suggest moving the spawn from muldraugh to on of the diners / gasstation in between muldraugh and west point (the one with the supermarket for example) ... would probably spread players more around the map and lessen the effects of all northern muldraugh immediately being emptied 

I agree with this observation, as it would literally give players the choice to go to either Muldraugh or West Point, which would relatively take the same distance to get to either one from this new spawn location. Though, after the last reset in particular, most players seemed to move to West Point almost immediately, despite a large chunk of Muldraugh being untouched.

Just tried it again, now getting a mile-high stack of delay processing packet errors now.  Been bouncing around a few mindless, KOS, pyromaniac, fustercluck servers today so i doubt the issue is on my end.  Is anyone else able to connect?

Same issue with main user, hundreds of DPP errors, with dozens more whizzing by every second.  Switched to alt user, worked within 30 seconds.  Both users have passwords, both entered correctly.  Must just be the user that's bugged