Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

Glad that I can host it, and that people enjoy it :-D

It says your server is a different version ? ;o I'm on 956 yours is 958

Getting the same thing.

Just to re-iterate from a different thread:

It's because it's not the clients problem, it's the server that's the problem. I imagine Kiefleaf is aware of the problem, if he's not or isn't sure why (which I doubt) he can feel free to ask me. However until he fixes it, you guys won't be able to connect to the server.

Sorry about that, I'm currently at a meeting for my job soon as I get home I'll look into it. I had the issue this morning that the server was 956 and my game was 958 so I restarted everything, assuming that didn't help at all. Try updating cilents see if it does anything, only thing I can think of atm.

Again sorry for it being down.

Sorry about that, I'm currently at a meeting for my job soon as I get home I'll look into it. I had the issue this morning that the server was 956 and my game was 958 so I restarted everything, assuming that didn't help at all. Try updating cilents see if it does anything, only thing I can think of atm.

No worries Keifleaf, putting food on the table comes first. Thanks for hosting this awesome server.

It's not the client. I'll PM you in a minute, since it's a topic best discussed In private, since it's going into server details.

Server is back up, had to reset it though. Sorry for the down time.

So it worked? :D

Yea, wiped everything did a clean install. Really would love to know how that happened but just glad its working again.

Like I said, you were just unlucky when you first updated the server. Must of been between when the build was pushed and pulled.

Server is back up, had to reset it though. Sorry for the down time.

So it worked? :D

Yea, wiped everything did a clean install. Really would love to know how that happened but just glad its working again.

Like I said, you were just unlucky when you first updated the server. Must of been between when the build was pushed and pulled.

I never shut it down until the issue came up then tried restarting, and i think botched it worse at that point, but meh shit happens it's fixed I'm happy.

I'm not sure if its down or not. I was running and world was not loading, nor when I typed anything would it show in chat. So I quit and can't rejoin. It is stuck on "connecting..." 

edit. Now it says "Connection Failed" hmmm 

yea think something in my java must have crashed, had to restart server, not reset just restart so should be the same world

I'm not sure if its down or not. I was running and world was not loading, nor when I typed anything would it show in chat. So I quit and can't rejoin. It is stuck on "connecting..." 

yea think something in my java must have crashed, had to restart server, not reset just restart so should be the same world

tis a shame, think java crashed again for you. You said to contact you in the forums. I guess like this?

tis a shame, think java crashed again for you. You said to contact you in the forums. I guess like this?

absolutely, this way I know there's an issue and so do others who check, should be fixed

absolutely, this way I know there's an issue and so do others who check, should be fixed

Wellp a guy joined and cheated then crashed the server. :) gotta love public servers in beta testing hehehehe