Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

How do you know it's a mod and not a savegame?

Old savegames contain different world tiles, and with the crashes happening immediately after I tried to use my save, it seems a likely cause.

Can you see the time it happened?

Just happened again. I get a popup about a missing mod, either because someone has one active or because they are using a save where they once had been using a mod so that it is now dependent on it. Either way crashes the damned server.

Back up though

I just logged back in at 10:15 on my old character save (which does and did not contain mods) and it immediately crashed the server.

A warning about not backing up characters would probably be useful, I'm removing the saved character now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this might've caused other crashes before when someone else happened to have re-used an old save.

Though it could also be I'm copying the wrong files to back up my character.

If you've taken that character onto other servers, it could be from a mod the server was running then. If it was only used on this one, I have no bloody clue. Either way can't wait for the next update cause of this

• [Multiplayer] IMPORTANT : New MD5 Checksum for Multiplayer, everytime a client will connect to any server, all his lua file (including loaded mods) will be compared to the server ones, if ANYTHING is modified, the connection will be refused, I'll add a serverOption to configure this, but it should mean : no more hacking, yeah !  :evil:

Server does not need resetting yet. There are plenty of supplies in WP and I even found places in Mul - no offence people but I think you're giving in too easily! x

This, people are lazy.

They just join the server and spawn on the same spot 50 other people did and think it will have loot nearby. Then rage for the 30 seconds they joined and leave.

Just go out and explore. There is much loot to be found.

Keifleaf, I got a problem.

I was fishing at West Point then when I was heading back to the base the server crashed (or I got disconnected). And now I can't get back in, it says "user is already connected" when I try to log in.

I created another account and checked the spot where I got disconnected and there were zombies attacking nothing, munching on thin air, as if someone was there (me) but I couldn't see anyone at all.

It also says I'm online in the players list (it's been like this for hours)

my account is junior hurn jr

Help D:

So Keif, how about banning certain people?

Someone recently stole half my shit and tried to burn my house down for no reason, can we get them banned or is it allowed?

Because I can't do anything about it without pvp.