Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

I've considered it, but I've been on the fence about it. The benefit is bigger map, more loots, etc. On the downside though, updating both game version with the mod could at points end up being a pain. Plus there is a bunch of servers that have added the extra map, and it looks like some have other mods running also, so having a vanilla server seems like a good idea, especially for the stray newcomer. So yea, I don't plan on right now, but maybe at some point...

Anyways it's been almost a week since last reset and no one has said a peep about it to me, guessing that means it's not needed yet?

I don't know if I speak for everyone, but there's still food and stuff to loot and lots of Zeus running around, and well to be honest some really cool bases built. I don't think people are ready to start over yet, the added loot and extra zombies seems to gave extended the server life spand quite a bit.

That is awesome and what I was hoping to hear. I'm in no rush to reset if it isn't needed, so if you guys don't want it yet that is cool with me. Just glad the extra loot and zeds worked this time, I had extended the shut off for water and power too. Not sure that worked/helped at all though, but it seemed a good idea since then they should hopefully have been working for more than a day in real time.

So the server seems to be doing some odd stuff, Its gotten super laggy over the last few hours, both with the screen load time as your walking around, and with the Zombies as well as the actions your doing, Also its telling me that my Char is logged in and wont let me log back on to the server, I think the lag is happening for everyone and im pretty Sure Silent and Phil are having this Phantom char Problem as well. Not sure whats going on. 

Server seems to be going fine when I'm on, although the amount of zombies causes severe lag at times. Other than that it's really improved the server as more people seem to be joining and don't have trouble finding supplies as much.

As much as I hate to say it, it may be time for a reset, and I think Ablie might be right about turning the zed count down one level, to improve performance the lag has come back full force over the last two days or so. And I think it's keeping people from coming back to the server, maybe you could make the zombies harder to kill or more alert to keep it challenging with so many vets and us all working together they don't seem to really pose a threat even in these large numbers, perhaps fewer stronger and tougher Zeds would keep the lag down and still provide a challenge. Everyone's else's thoughts are welcome here I don't want to feel like I'm speaking for everyone with out them having input too.

I guess I vote for a reset. Lag has been getting worse over the last several days. Also have not seen the founders of the fort that I have been residing in in a while. Maybe they have been on but I really don't see anything changing between my visits aside from what I do. 

Nice one Keif, the sheer amount of zombies meant I could clear a horde with an axe because of the lag and I wouldn't get hit, looking forward to jumping back on shortly to try and rebuild.