Unable to put certain items in storage/backpack

SHORTS

Question

So I have an interesting bug happening and I'm going to try to explain it the best I can. I'm on my personal multiplayer (g-portal) hosted server, with lots of mods. I'm aware I could probably uninstall the mods 1 by 1 to figure it out but I'm reaching out here to see if there's any smart folks who know this issue. As far as I'm concerned there's no errors displaying in the server-console.txt that I can see through the server interface. Thanks!

Example 1: If I equip a backpack, sometimes I can't put any items in it (no matter the weight), and other times it allows me, then it hits a certain point where items can't get placed in there, UNLESS I for example, drag 41 nails out of it, drag the item I want in, then drag the 41 nails back. However, it also doesn't allow all 41 nails, it will only put 39 of them as an example. This is happening with all storage on my world.

Example 2: A storage cabinet has 8.65/50.0, and unable to drag anything into it. If I remove a single item from the storage, then drag it back in, then it allows me to drag several other items in it to max capacity. 

(possibly unrelated bug) Example 3: Walk up to vehicle, attempt to open trunk, automatically puts weapon away, then player just stands there. No trunk noise, no trunk inventory, also unable to get into car doors as well. Shouldn't there at least be a *click* when trying to open a car door/trunk?

I'll attach all the mods I have installed on the latest version of PZ

autotsartrailers. Algol Syringes I, KapMed, CrazyCarlShow, BigBrunoShow, BedfordFalls, EasyConfigChucked, MoreDescriptionForTraits4166, MilitaryUsedCarSkins, DylansTilesm, Diederiks Tile Palooza, tkTiles_01, WaterDispenserTheWorkshop(new version), ATA_Mustang;ATA_Mustang_x2, ATA_Mustang_x4, ATA_Jeep, ATA_Jeep_x2, ATA_Jeep_x4, ATA_Jeep_x10, BCGTools, BCGRareWeapons, FRUsedCars, FRUsedCarsFT, FRUsedCarsNLF, FRUsedCarsNRN;isoContainers, FuelAPI, KZGasBarrelsAPI, ExtraMapSymbols, ExtraMapSymbolsUI, Blackwood;Grapeseed, Pitstop, PitstopLegacy, TowingCar, VFExpansion1, OutTheWindow

2 answers to this question

Can you check your "ItemNumbersLimitPerContainer" server setting? It controls how many items can be in any container, it is set to 0 by default so you can fit as many items as you can, but if you set a number for it it will only allow an x amount of items in every container, regardless of weight.

17 hours ago, Beard said:

Can you check your "ItemNumbersLimitPerContainer" server setting? It controls how many items can be in any container, it is set to 0 by default so you can fit as many items as you can, but if you set a number for it it will only allow an x amount of items in every container, regardless of weight.

I guess the host has it listed as "50", so I assume I should set it to "0"? That's so strange I don't remember setting that myself! You've solved my issues a second time, much love <3

Archived