Server Files

4 posts in this topic

Me and some friends are playing together. The problem is: sometimes the dude with the dedicated server is missing. So my question is: What are the needed files to share so everyone can open the server with the same savegame?

Surely the fact he has a dedicated server would mean it wouldn't matter if he's around?

In any case if he gives you the file in his servers /Zomboid/Sandbox/ there should be a worldtest or servertest file. That is the servers world and that's all you need.

Surely the fact he has a dedicated server would mean it wouldn't matter if he's around?

In any case if he gives you the file in his servers /Zomboid/Sandbox/ there should be a worldtest or servertest file. That is the servers world and that's all you need.

Ah thank you. I guess I'm not the smartest on these fields and used the wrong word, my fault ;)

Ah thank you. I guess I'm not the smartest on these fields and used the wrong word, my fault ;)

It's all good man, hopefully you'll be able to get the map folder. Happy hunting. :D