41.73 Released

nasKo

On 8/8/2022 at 3:33 PM, nasKo said:

- Fixed radio batteries spawning at 100% charge no matter how much time has passed. They should be depleted after about 4-5 days.

Only when the radio spawns as 'on', right? It did be pretty silly if radios that were turned off also had their battery totally drained. xD

On 8/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, nasKo said:

Fixed incorrect effect of distance on critical-hit chance with firearms.

In IsoPlayer:pressedAttack a crit chance for an attack hit is calculated, with decrease with distance and such. But it seems that this part

if (var11 instanceof IsoPlayer && var4.isRanged && !this.bDoShove) {
  var9 = (int)(this.attackVars.getWeapon(this).getStopPower() * (1.0F + (float)this.getPerkLevel(Perks.Aiming) / 15.0F));
}

just rewrites the crit chance for pvp target without factoring distance in. Is that something that was intended?

13 hours ago, Psygnome00 said:

Hola amigos. veo que la beta se ha actualizado el 9 de agosto. A mi no se me a actualizador en mi cliente. solo tengo la beta 41.71. Ayuda porfavor. no me deja entrar a un server  que juego :(. Compre el juego por Steam

To be clear: you have version 41.71 and the server has been updated to the latest 41.73 / 41.74? What branch are you playing on?

Hello. I don't know if this is right place to post this but can you please fix the protein levels. 50 to 300 proteins you get enhanced strength gain but if you go over 300 it is the same as having below 50 (Not sure if it is intended or not). And please tweak fish protein values as well. Caught a pike with 1000 proteins. Seems too much. Thanks!

Edited by Vincent_Ruth

On 8/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, nasKo said:

- As corpses progress in rot stages they have a chance of becoming fake dead

I tried with the command
setFakeDead

to disable this, but it only works after the zombie has become fake dead.
It would be very cool to get a way to override the vanilla functionality or to have some control over when, how often and if the fake dead can happen.

• nasKo unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 2:33 PM, nasKo said:

- Rope constraint is added to PZBullet. Now used for vehicles instead of z-offset for point-to-point constraint.

Is there any way to make the cars connect rigid for tow bars and tow trucks? We have 'BaseVehicle:addPointConstraint' available but that defaults to rope physics. How about 'addHingeConstraint' and 'addRopeConstraint' that is in the Bullet library. Or, is there a way to call the bullet construct from the basevehicle class?

- Rope constraint is added to PZBullet. Now used for vehicles instead of z-offset for point-to-point constraint.

Is there any way to make the cars connect rigid for tow bars and tow trucks? We have 'BaseVehicle:addPointConstraint' available but that defaults to rope physics. How about 'addHingeConstraint' and 'addRopeConstraint' that is in the Bullet library. Or, is there a way to call the bullet construct from the basevehicle class?

-Edit : Ad blocker was keeping me from posting and once it was disabled it posted all my attempts.

Edited by obtainchi
Explain multi posts