Famous Last Words

daorkboypl

• 4 weeks later...

Me playing with my wife.

I got an idea. Attack me with your sword and ill power level first aid.

STOP SWINGING

IM GONNA D----

to be far you did walk me off a four story base! :)

fair*

perfectly fortified base above hardware store in westpoint.

pathways connnecting to near by roof tops.

finishes building last wall.

"best part is zeds cant get up here because of the sheet rope and we destroyed the stairs."

the moment my husband finds out building wood floor over stairs isnt the same as destroying it...

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes, last words...

"YOU NECROTIC BASTARDS HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE BEST OF ME!!! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TO EAT YOU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEERS!!! YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT!!?!?!?!?! EAT ROUND AFTER ROUND OF MY BULLETS YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!! YOU WANT TO EAT SOMETHING TASTY, COME JOIN MY MOLOTOV COCKTAIL BBQ PARTY ASSHOLES!!!!"

...I could go on, but this is generally how I act.

• 1 month later...

"Thank you for my dying wish, I never expected to be reunited with my chiwawa and my man! Also this pumpkin spice latte really hits the spot!" April Jr, Oletta Greene Jones later died in her senpai arms, only to be around the few things she truly desired in this world; Her chiwawa, lattes and her man! Truly a tragic death. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

#1 "Oh no I'm starving.   Yeah found some white berries.  Mmmmm delicious!!!   I'm no longer hungry.   Why is my health dropping?    Why is my health dropping?"   Dead.  Joy of discovering that there are poisonous berries in the game for the first time...   

#2 "What do you mean I'm too close to the campfire?"  Joy of discovering death by fire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Finally I have the spare time and fuel to burn all these dead bodies, then my safehouse will not only bee secure but I won't have to look at all these nasty corpses!"

-Set campfire in extremely dense woods near safehouse and right next to a tree.

-Cause forest fire, spreads, burns down safehouse, I make off with a few random loads of everything I can carry out. Lose at least several month's worth of food, containers full of tools and a lovingly-crafted library.

-swear so loud and much my next door neighbor knocks and asks if I hurt myself. (when I told him he thought it was hilarious)

-

Edited by Last_Man_Standing

"Ah, who cares if it's night out and there's no indoor lights? I don't need to go find a flashlight, I remember where the grating is at the top of these stairs at the Giga-Mart, you just keep against the right hand wAAAAAALLL - " *CRUNCH* *FRACTURE* 

-For added fun, my character has the 'slow healer' trait...that playthrough didn't even last a half hour.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...