Famous Last Words

daorkboypl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me: "Hey, look... if I die... I want you to know something."

My "Friend": "What's that?"

Me: "I've looted all your food and water and weapons... and all the food and water and weapons from every house in the neighborhood... and I've taken it to a hidden location in the forest which is now surrounded by the undead. I know you you guys poisoned me. I don't know what you thought you'd gain from it, but you really should have reconsidered."

My Friend: "What? Nobody poisoned you. Did you eat that rotten soup in the fridge?"

Me (Dying): "The soup was rotten? Huh. I guess I ate it without checking... damn..."

My Friend: "To be fair, it was made with rotten uncooked chicken and cheese. You're pretty screwed."

I die. Moments later, I return as a zombie and begin killing my friend while he's gone AFK. He returns just in time to see himself being mauled to death.

My Friend: "Oh god. Oh god, how did this happen?" and finally, "Yeah, you bit every part of my body. I'm dead."

• "Hold on, I'll help you!"
  • "For god sake, stop swinging at them and just run!"
  • "I've got a pistol, let me distract them"

Funnily enough, they're always directed at the same person I play with... 

Hmmmmm. I need new a new survivor friend.  <_<

"Not sure exactly where I was going with this..."

What I said to a buddy when we ran into a storage closet to escape 30 zeds.  We were pretty sure those were our last words, until we heard our other buddy in the bathroom next to us break out the back wall with a sledge.  Saved by the bell!

*Gets sick randomly* WHAT THE FUCK! SHIT FUCK DAMMIT! GOD FUCK YOU SHIT CUNT ASSHOLE 

*5 minutes later* SHIT FUCK DAMMIT FUCK ASSHOLE.

*Quits Game*

*Goes to Zomboid file and replaces it with maxed out character w/ a shotgun and axe.*

Project Zomboid in a nutshell.

• 2 weeks later...