Ask the User below you Anything

I did, once! I went on a paid trail ride through a forest and the horse I was riding was very sweet and cute. I also got to watch a couple of the horses pee or poop during the ride, including my own!

Does Europe have any kind of Dana Carvey substitute?

Sure. My strangest Dream came up as I wanted to ,,test" lucid dreaming. That topic is so big that I wanted to test it. Well in my dream I was sitting on a machine, a dentist-chairlike thing where it flew all over the room and controlled my heart, my brainactivity etc. In my dream I thought I was aware of the fact that its a dream. Well I dreamed of dreaming a dream. Now there is a lot mlre to talk about but not now!

Did YOU dreamed today/last night and if so, about what?

I had a dream where I was getting my hair cleaned by another person and they accidentally flipped a switch on my neck that I never knew I had. I ate something kinda gross earlier in the dream and I was holding in gas but since they accidentally flipped that switch I proceeded to fart through the strands of my hair and I could feel each hair popping and splitting and poofing fart gas into the person's face.

What's cooler than a dog wearing sunglasses on a skateboard and saying supportive things to people with insecurities?