Ask the User below you Anything

We use them to train boxers. That's why we have such great boxers over here. 

:P

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Choose.

I take the red pill. I... Am... The ONE! *Beats crap out of a man in a suit and casually walks away.*

What would you do if you came to realize that all reality around you was really the matrix.

Im guessing purple. Because if you choke them and their face turns red... (Red + Blue = Purple)

Right? Mabe... This is a very dark post...

What do you do with a kangaroo?

Off-topic: Actually, the color a smurf would turn when asphyxiated would entirely depend on what color its blood was, and what color their blood turns when de-oxygenated. Since smurfs are normally blue, that might suggest their blood uses hemocyanin instead of hemoglobin to oxygenate cells, which might result in it looking much, much paler or even taupe when asphyxiated. I'm likely wrong though; they probably don't even have blood, much less circulatory systems

The meaning of life is meaningless.

if you had 947 seconds to live what would you do.

15min ? hmm smoke all my weed and turn up some epic music to full volume, maybe even get naked and dance.

Why is water transparent?

Redefine philosophy as we know it by breaking the temporal prime directive, polluting the ancient world with my own modern knowledge! Then, I'd take over with modern technology and build my own parodoxical empire! Afterwards, I would destroy the pantheon and decree the old gods dead and order idols of famous video game characters to supplant them:

Mario - god of plumbing, fire, stars, unrequited love, and mushrooms. 

Sonic - god of chaos, defiance, speed, and pin cusions.

Bob and Kate - god of bald spots, marriage, and euthanasia by use of fluffy pillows .

The list can go on...

Also, I would build the very first Spiffo's!

Speaking of philosphy, in the name of intellectual humility, what logical fallacy would you admit you are most guilty of commiting in argumentation?

Redefine philosophy as we know it by breaking the temporal prime directive, polluting the ancient world with my own modern knowledge! Then, I'd take over with modern technology and build my own parodoxical empire! Afterwards, I would destroy the pantheon and decree the old gods dead and order idols of famous video game characters to supplant them:

Mario - god of plumbing, fire, stars, unrequited love, and mushrooms. 

Sonic - god of chaos, defiance, speed, and pin cusions.

Bob and Kate - god of bald spots, marriage, and euthanasia by use of fluffy pillows .

The list can go on...

Also, I would build the very first Spiffo's!

Speaking of philosphy, in the name of intellectual humility, what logical fallacy would you admit you are most guilty of commiting in argumentation?

NOT YELLING ENOUGH!!!! :P

The goddess Athena is now your neighbor.  How do you make your first impression.

Because of the laziness (?) Because of the society that teach to the minds to stay static (?) I know what I'm saying (?) Or maybe not (?)

Will you be tender? Will you stay at my side when I can't hold it anymore? Will you sit at my left when I run to the bathroom to let go that thing you know?