Ask the User below you Anything

A reminder to keep it lovely please. This includes not making our younger members of the forum uncomfortable, or exposing them to any potential danger.

I'm 28, I live in the uk, and my phonenumber ends in '5'.

Do you drink alcohol? If so, what's your favourite tipple?

(sorry sorry I had just watched Clerks 2 and was feeling stupid - apologies for the stupid question)

Yes and my favourite tipple is when I visit my friend who is the family head of a famous whiskey company and he gives me access to the super special stuff that they never sell and which is kept in a climate controlled safe. I like to drink it on the rocks (in fact I think I would be killed if I suggested mixing it with anything),

(sorry sorry I had just watched Clerks 2 and was feeling stupid - apologies for the stupid question)

Yes and my favourite tipple is when I visit my friend who is the family head of a famous whiskey company and he gives me access to the super special stuff that they never sell and which is kept in a climate controlled safe. I like to drink it on the rocks (in fact I think I would be killed if I suggested mixing it with anything),

(you forgot to ask a question)

as part of my job at a car dealership, i go along on test drives with customers. many of those people cause anxiety with their driving. so the last time it happened was this afternoon.

what did the owl see when he flew over the nudist colony?

Though i do not use conditioner, u can apply it while showering, i guess. So, yes.

What do you think, and if yes, how much?

Edith suggested another question to not be a chain breaker by posting a wildcard question:

Does your left sock match the other? Be honest!

And the other way round?

Oh, sorry, more than one question. You can choose!

Edited by Leoquent

• 2 weeks later...

I think I sometimes think, but that implies I'm an independent entity without a predestined life.

I also think that I'm not wearing any socks right now... *winfs seskily*

What should I stay away from if I plan on maybe sometime writing a Homestuck/Fairly Oddparents crossover fic? Why?

I would immediately begin exercising with the ghost haunting my hella ripped love interest to help re-sort its issues over not being able to exercise anymore.

Would you like to share any interesting details about your life or any other interests you have? If you do, what are they?