Ask the User below you Anything

Would that be a European or African Swallow ? Hate to answer a question with a question, but sufficient details such as the Swallows home range and whether or not it is migratory may determine the final answer.

What, other than 42, is The Meaning of Life?

Nothing, cause I delete everything I draw.

Does she sell sea shells on the sea shore?

Would that be a European or African Swallow ? Hate to answer a question with a question, but sufficient details such as the Swallows home range and whether or not it is migratory may determine the final answer.

What, other than 42, is The Meaning of Life?

Offtopic: The meaning of life is a Monty Python Film

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Waaaaay back in my high school days I played Epic WH40K. I made my own battalion of Aqua colored Space Marines. I never finished painting them all nor did I give them a name. So I'd be Space Marines. Empire all the way!

If you were a soldier in WW1 (Great War) on Western Front and your commanding officer ordered you out of the trench to charge enemy machine guns, would you?

Refusing to fight would be seen as cowardice, and your commanding officer would have pulled his pistol and given you a verbal lashing for being a coward. You would have tremendous peer pressure to leap out of the trench because all of your buddies are scared but doing it.  If you still refused, he would threaten to shoot you. If you still refused, he probably would have shot you to make an example out of you.

I haven't Civ 5 much since my infamous Early Game Fail thread.  http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=502359

Question still stands: Would you charge headlong into machine gun fire from the trenches on the Western Front?

That'd have to be Getting Doug With High, with an honorable mention for VICE's Jim Norton Show and all TEDtalk videos. If audio-podcasts count, add in Harmontown, The Indoor Kids, Duncan Trussell's Family Hour and This Feels Terrible. And if 'regular' tv-shows I watch on the internet count... A LOT OF STUFF.

What's the weirdest/scariest thing you've ever come across (be it on the web or in real life)?