Ask the User below you Anything

I enjoy superhuman and magical zombies like Draugr and Wiedergaengers. I enjoy it more because the moment they start blabbering 'science' about how they function it just kills it for me. And even mainstream zombism reflects that by obfuscating it. Much like how PZ also DOES NOT explain it and NEVER WILL.

I enjoy how old mythology interpreted it as restless dead or as a curse. Pseudo-science is just too lame for me, my brother is a biochemist and it is always a fountain of jargon about how it won't work and how it is not real science or how a term is not applicable... You get the point.

CAPITALS!!!

Thanks to the mods for adding [bearded] to my title, was having a rough couple of days and it really cheered me up. Honestly thank you. Whoever you were.

If you could turn into an animal (Not freakish man-animal hybrid, just the regular normal sized animal.) what would it be? Keep in mind the caveat that you keep your original personality and mental capacity, so essentially... to put it more bluntly, what animal would you want your mind trapped in?

It's supposedly 800 kilobytes/s down and 300 kilobytes/s up, but I only see about 20 k/s down and 3 k/s up on a regular day.

Do you have a favorite sound? If you do, what is it?

Sound of Fapping

Whats the embarrassing Video Game death for you?

• 4 weeks later...

No, but that's probably because I only just learned what the block thingy did. I might sometime soon, though, if I find someone's signature really annoying.

Would you rather have all your needs and wishes catered to by an external entity or have the wealth and resources to execute and cater to them yourself?