Ask the User below you Anything

Let's just say a bunch of games including Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 because I needed some cash.

Who is your favorite Spiderman villain? Why?

Well, that sand man, I think. Why? Because he's not that much of a villian.

What was the meanest thing you ever said to a person?

man, that's a tough one. always liked it when Marvel would have Thanos or Apocalypse in a storyline, great characters with very rich back grounds.

but i would have to go with Heath Ledgers Joker, by far the most diabolical screen villain in a LONG time.

it's 90 degrees, your playing a highly important game of basketball, and you start cramping.

you can choose between Gatorade or Powerade.....what do you go with?

• 1 month later...

I'm very Hansi.

Which do you find sincerely more amusing, Bee Movie or Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius?

Never really seen any of them. BUT! by judging of the movie titles, Bee Movie seems interesting.. :3

What's your favorite game?.. (The developers are probably lurking here.. Choose your words wisely..  (fedora) )

I've never had any of those drinks but I've had more friends that have drank Monster so I'd have to go with Monster.

What's the longest you've survived in PZ? (Doesn't matter which mode.)

15 days survival

ARE

YOU

A CAT.

Moscow I'd say, saw a documentary on football hooliganism that covered it. They seemed to shout it and some were bearded. Hell, anywhere! I am bearded and I just shouted it! SPAAAARRRRTAAAAAA!!!!!!

If you were a car, what would you be?