Ask the User below you Anything

I don't really remember what the name was, but it was something really creepy and old my brother had that was about a cockroach and had a really gnarly art style I think.

How creepy is it to see millions of humans in huge, hivelike cities where everything's all cramped and tall and unnatural?

hover? yes. fly? no. in germany there are tons of rules for traffic and this makes the uncontrolled, everybody is flying everywhere as he pleases, flight-situation very uncommon for germany.

have you ever slept in a capsule hotel? you know, like a beehive.

As a man who pursued a pure Aryan world and was engaged to two women prior to marrying Eva Braun I can't see him as being a homosexual, nor even bisexual, his orders towards and the Nazis persecution of gays also stands as a testimony of his views on it...or quite possibly a cover, but I don't think he was regardless.

Ever went somewhere with a friend and they left you behind, either purposely or by accident?

Yep - when I ws staying over at a mate's house he left me to walk home from the petrol station; came back to get me when I was halfway back because I was the one who was buying the snacks :P wasn't intentional - he's one of those unfortunate 'true blue birdbrain' folks.

You're stuck in the middle of the Zed Apocalypse - bicycle or motorised vehicle for transport?

Thats a tough one, bike has very limited capacity but a car will make zombies hear you for quite a ways.  I guess it depends on how far Im going, if I dont care about making the zombies in town rowdy Id take a car, otherwise Ill be pedalling everywhere.

Considering your flukes, quirks and misgivings that you know about yourself, in the zombie apocalypse how do you see yourself dying if not by a zombie??