Ask the User below you Anything

Offtopic: forum. Moves to fast for me

Don't you get a notification if somebody posts while you are looking at the thread and then you can click it to view the new post? That way you would know if somebody answers before you.

Don't you get a notification if somebody posts while you are looking at the thread and then you can click it to view the new post? That way you would know if somebody answers before you.

if you are supposed to im not

No, and that joke is too old, and wasn't funny in the first place outside of context.

When will we overthrow the zionists running the banks, the ones who keep the diamond districts going and keep the poor down?

Next thursday, 1:00Am sharp

Are you trapped in a video game

Actually, they're not sure. 11, 12, or 13 work out all well in their calculations. I'd be fine with the theory everything is assembled from vibrating "strings" of energy spread across (x) dimensions. I'm leaving it to the theorists to do their calculations and announce we're living in an 11-cube, and we've managed 4th dimensional transportation via specific energy manipulations, or something like that.

What do you feel about Obama? Do you believe he should be impeached as one of the worst US Presidents of all time?

After the NSA, yes

Do you believe these questions are getting excessively sophisticated

(tophat) Why good sir, I believe you are correct.

When (if ever) will humanity set aside religious differences?

When they all have became atheists, they would see all the religions with an equal matter.

Or when they finally had a lot of empathy for each other. Or when they finally understand that they all believe in the same God but have different ways of believing or praying him.

How do you see/imagine yourself ten years in future ?

When they all have became atheists, they would see all the religions with an equal matter.

Or when they finally had a lot of empathy for each other. Or when they finally understand that they all believe in the same God but have different ways of believing or praying him.

How do you see/imagine yourself ten years in future ?

As emperor of the Earth

Why is the number 1.618 important

It's the golden ratio. It turned up in loads of stuff, like plants and stuff.

Why did you buy project zomboid?

Because I wanted to play the newer version of the game and support these awesome developers who have made a wonderful game and are cool.

Anna? Are you okay? What's that on your arm? Is that a bite? Shit, did you get bit?

No.

What is the meaning of life

The meaning of life is that we are all valueless, insignificant machines that are biologically programmed to lead oddly similar lives. The answer to life, though, is 42.

How often do you receive text messages weekly?