Ask the User below you Anything

Jackie chans adventure, atleast I think thats the name, the one where the first boss is a fat chef.

What would you do if your professor is a huge bully and you just want to scream expletives at her and well ... possibly punch her.

It depends.  If this is a one off class and I won't ever see her again, I'd swallow my rage and do what I need to do to get an acceptable grade and move on with my life.

If this professor would be encountered again, for example she is a department chair for a degree I'm getting, I'd have to try some different strategies.  Misery loves company so you likely wouldn't be alone in your rage towards this professor. (I'm not ashamed to admit I've used mutual dislike of a professor to my advantage to meet hot chicks in my class).  Strategies: Avoid (drop class, change majors, tolerate the abuse but leverage it to sleep with hot chicks).  Confront (meet 1:1 with professor and hash things out, take a stand and call her out on her inappropriate behavior, go over her head with an official complaint).  Win Over (brown-nose, flatter, act like a puppet yes person). Seduce (caution advised).

I would not use expletives or physical violence.  Both can land you in jail and out of school.  Your best bet would be a 1:1 meeting during office hours in which you confidently stated your grievance.  Act professional and avoid emotions.  If the issue isn't resolved then move to your next best strategy.

Question: If you could travel back in time and meet your 13 year old self for one hour, what would you tell him or her?

pay more attention in school, don't drop out. it seriously messed up our future. and don't start working at car lots.

also, buy stock in microsoft. (would have been 1982 when i was 13)

Who put the bomp
In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram
In the rama lama ding dong?

Lots of stuff. Mostly girls & computers  :P. My advice would be "Don't think you ever get to choose who you are. Tough luck if you think you're shitty, but you're not and noone else is the judge of that. You're the condensated sum of all that you do, so be that and be it good"

Do you ever send paper mail to anyone?

• 3 months later...