RELEASED (IWillBackupSaveBranch: Build 25 (SP / MP)

RobertJohnson

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but what about option for private (long distance) chat and also have option to do it in a separate chat tab box?

Shift+tab steam chat works fine, but I'd appreciate a private option for it in game as it could create less chance of accidental deaths.

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but what about option for private (long distance) chat and also have option to do it in a separate chat tab box?

Shift+tab steam chat works fine, but I'd appreciate a private option for it in game as it could create less chance of accidental deaths.

I made a suggestion a while back with Walkie Talkies, But it has been completely ignored by everyone x.x

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5786-multiplayer-suggestions/

So only MP is being updated, correct?  No news for us single-player folks?

I believe they are working on the 'NPCs'. All in good time, i rather have quality then some idiotic npcs that can't even kill a fly.

The safety system looks awesome. Can't wait. Random spawn points should deplete the loot more evenly I suppose, but the worlds get looted out pretty fast. Z that carry all kinds of stuff could help perhaps...

Currently one spawn point makes the immediate vicinity as useless as anything that is useless. Random spawn points will help test things out, once again, the multiplayer is in a testing stage.

They already do. Two or three can make it rather difficult to escape. =D

Questions to TIS:

- Do you also work an th single player version of the game (as the new upcomming version is only for he multiplayer one)

- Will these versions get merged to one version where we can select single or multiplayer ingame?

Thanks

Questions to TIS:

- Do you also work an th single player version of the game (as the new upcomming version is only for he multiplayer one)

- Will these versions get merged to one version where we can select single or multiplayer ingame?

Thanks

Non-Twitterers (-ers?) missed this:

https://twitter.com/lemmy101/status/438343272831152129

So that's a yes :)

Moreus keep in mind small useless items take time to code and sprite, and that's really time better spent on things that actually do stuff right now.

But we already can find in homes items like JoJo, WendingRings etc. Men(Human/Zombie) with skirt don't look like wearing skirt xD

Moreus keep in mind small useless items take time to code and sprite, and that's really time better spent on things that actually do stuff right now.

But we already can find in homes items like JoJo, WendingRings etc. Men(Human/Zombie) with skirt don't look like wearing skirt xD

Even devs get bored and feel like being silly from time to time, and who says that those items will be useless in the future? :)

Even devs get bored and feel like being silly from time to time, and who says that those items will be useless in the future? :)

So, you're saying the YoYo can be crafted with the soon-to-come machetes to make it a ranged death machine?, SIGN ME UP.

And wedding rings with a tiny pistol on it on automatic fire?, NOPE.

Hello, please don't forget to add the Mac version fix on the next release. 

Mac will be sorted in next release and safeguards are in place to stop this happening again, promise.

Also: Build 25 will officially be MP/SP combined. Hurrah! <3 Edited OP.

Sneak us an ETA on 25 perhaps? We'll tell nobody.  :ph34r:

Eh. I was gonna suggest stuff for singleplayer, but I am pretty content with everything, no ongoing bug anywhere, framerate is amazing.

Wish we could open the doors on the storage units though : /

Well, you could use a sledgehammer, but maybe they could implement another use for the crowbar, and allow you to pry them open if you had one?