RELEASED (IWillBackupSaveBranch: Build 25 (SP / MP)

RobertJohnson

Thanks for the update. No fix for that delay of packet issue? That is making multiplayer completely unplayable, because no longer how long I wait I can never connect.

Edit - Don't care about the other stuff, if I can't connect due to the stupid delay of whatever it's called, then I can't test this. Don't ya think that should be a high priority, cuz I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

Indeed scottsm, of course it is a priority, everyone knows of it, being rude and self-entitled is not helpful mate. Everyone has the same thing in front of them, you are just somewhat more obnoxious about it than most about it.

hey peepz. how's it going? kinda highjackin' this thread...

I wanted to give props to the indie stone for making this game, keeping focussed on developing, communicating a lot and deliverung us with awesome builds! really like how consistent you put out new features and enhancements for your game.

Havent gotten around MP yet, but informed all my friendos and we gonna start tearing up the pz-world and possibly hosting a server from good ol germany.

Hey Robert, any ETA on fixing some of the desync issues? Mainly the animations don't seem to sync up, causing teleporting zombies.

Some more stuffes is that some times zombies just respawn when one dies on the same spot.

Oh yeah, and when will we get every bit of server info saved on the server machine itself? As in characters. Right now resetting a world is the most buggy thing out there because players are saved locally, and the world isn't.

Oh, and whitelist support, lots and lots of whitelist support.

Thanks Robert for the update! That Local chat log was needed indeed! Also, an idea: Maybe add a "Nap" option instead of sleep in multiplayer. So you could just sit in bed if you don't have anything to do at night.

Nap idea was already stated as a planned feature by Lemmy.

This is the change log for the upcoming new update for the Multiplayer build.

!!!! SERVER OWNER : PLEASE GO READ THIS : http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5813-how-to-administrate-a-server/ BECAUSE ADMINISTRATION TOOLS WILL BE ALIVE ON THIS UPDATE !!!!

[bUGFIX]

• Remove plant action is now synchronized.
  • Some fix on farming (plant was here but unusable, ...).
  • Added a warning message if you try to type an unknow command in the chat (like if you type "/al Hello !" you'll have a "unknow command /al Hello !" warning in the chat box).
  • Now trim the /all message (understand you can't just write "/all").
  • Rain barrel are now loaded on player connect.

[NEW STUFF]

• Added the number of players connected in the PLAYERS list (press escape and click "PLAYERS").
  • You now can't join a server with an empty user name.
  • Database will now be created if not found on the server.
  • Cookies have been added to the game.

[OTHER]

• Changed the calcul in the eat 1/4,1/2 food option (it's now always based on the base hunger reduction).

[sERVER]

• The server welcome message is now in the server options (Users/Zomboid/Server/ServerOptions.ini only on server side) ready to be customized.
  • Added a LogLocalChat server option, used to log the local chat ("t" key) in all the client chat box.
  • Added administration tools.

If only that red text was true... sigh.

But hey, i can't wait. :D

I think there is an other bug!
I eat and eat and eat and just got "
Slightly Fed" and than I eat more and more and than I got nothing! So I don't get over "Slightly Fed" :(

and is there a away to let more NPCs spawn?

and I think more Importend is to make a way to manage the energy in MP!
so you can use lights and head sources!

because on my map in multiplayer there where no energy from the beginning! and than the nights are sooooo dark!

I think there is an other bug!

I eat and eat and eat and just got "Slightly Fed" and than I eat more and more and than I got nothing! So I don't get over "Slightly Fed" :(

and is there a away to let more NPCs spawn?

and I think more Importend is to make a way to manage the energy in MP!

so you can use lights and head sources!

because on my map in multiplayer there where no energy from the beginning! and than the nights are sooooo dark!

The food thing probably has to do with the imense time setting. Which the devs haven't yet given us the ability to change.. Unfortunately. (<< HINT, DO IT)

You can't let any NPC's spawn at the moment.

And before we get more lighting, I'd be more happy with the devs fixing the lighting as it is. It's so weird, especially in houses.

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with Build 25 (SVN 958) being delivered via Steam on the onlinetest branch?

I have it, and I can't connect to any MP servers as a result.

Going back to the SP branch and then back into MP branch doesn't change me back to build 24 (SVN 956).

Sad face.

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with Build 25 (SVN 958) being delivered via Steam on the onlinetest branch?

Going back to the SP branch and then back into MP branch doesn't change me back to build 24 (SVN 956).

Sad face.

It was pushed by accident for a very short time. You need to swap off any branches, and validate your game files, then swap back onto it.

Sad face.

It was pushed by accident for a very short time. You need to swap off any branches, and validate your game files, then swap back onto it.

I did this just now: went back to the opt-out branch, validate, log out of Steam, restart computer, open Steam, switch to the onlinetest branch, validate, start PZ.

But I'm still on build 25.