RELEASED (IWillBackupSaveBranch: Build 25 (SP / MP)

RobertJohnson

Quick question: do zombie migrations, hordes are in this build? I mean in multiplayer.

I've noticed alot more migratory movements in build 25. the meta events of helicopters and gunshots actually seem to get masses of zombies moving now, instead of just a little bit. I'm seeing alot more zombies movign towards some unknown location as I'm running by, that they often times ignore me if I'm just walking and not getting too close.
I've noticed that big time in SP. Seems some sort of migration is back...

Coop with controller is still bugged, shadows get bugged etc. 

This is known.

Yes sorry I've read bad and so I thought it was fixed, I tested and I said this, then I checked better and I discovered I've read wrong. Sorry.

Hmmm, a friend let me have custody of his laptop for the weekend. Why is that important ? He's got Steam (which I abhor) and the PZ Build 25 (that one makes me react in just the opposite way). So, after some 10+ hours of gameplay, I have the following to say:

1. Great job !

2. The game does stutter slightly even if locked at 30 fps (but that might be a hardware issue, as the laptop is pretty ...aged), particularly when running.

3. Is it just me or did the seed packets get new sprites ?

4. Did I mention that the update is a great job ?

5. Insane amount of zombies seems somehow more difficult. The zombies seem to stay on my trail far better in the last Desura build as well.

6. Building a tower up to heaven right now to see how high I can go...

Rooting for Desura version - I want to play 25 during the week as well !

maybe in the future we can have wounds being infected naturally (like today)
and if you find isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol you could cleanse your wounds in the evening when you get home to prevent anything like that...
if you get cut from a zombie hand, some dudes blade, or a gunshot.

maybe in the future we can have wounds being infected naturally (like today)

and if you find isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol you could cleanse your wounds in the evening when you get home to prevent anything like that...

if you get cut from a zombie hand, some dudes blade, or a gunshot.

Whiskey could have some uses for wounds. :D

Will there be a way to destroy wooden floors with this build?  Unless there is something that I have been missing, I have not seen an option even with the sledgehammer.  It can be a bit of a pain if you make a mistake placing them and have that spot forever a floor.  If there is currently a way for them to be removed that I do not know about, I will be happy to feel foolish for not knowing. 

Thank you for the amazing game, and I look forward to playing multiplayer with two people I hooked on the game.

Will there be a way to destroy wooden floors with this build?  Unless there is something that I have been missing, I have not seen an option even with the sledgehammer.  It can be a bit of a pain if you make a mistake placing them and have that spot forever a floor.  If there is currently a way for them to be removed that I do not know about, I will be happy to feel foolish for not knowing. 

Thank you for the amazing game, and I look forward to playing multiplayer with two people I hooked on the game.

You can use the sandbag and pour it's content to the tile containing either weed, wooden floor or roof. That's how some ppl are making their roof gardens.

You can use the sandbag and pour it's content to the tile containing either weed, wooden floor or roof. That's how some ppl are making their roof gardens.
If I wanted to completely remove the wooden floor, such as turning it back to grass or concrete, is that still impossible? I doubt there are many struggling with this issue, but my poor survivor Mr. Dead Meat likes his castle of doom to look pretty for any zombies that come to visit. You should try the Hors d'oeuvres.

If I wanted to completely remove the wooden floor, such as turning it back to grass or concrete, is that still impossible? I doubt there are many struggling with this issue, but my poor survivor Mr. Dead Meat likes his castle of doom to look pretty for any zombies that come to visit. You should try the Hors d'oeuvres.

As far as I understand it, there is not way currently to plant the grass as you want it. So in case of building a wooden floor you are removing current tile and putting in that place wooden floor. There is no knowledge about what was there before so I think that is the reason you can't remove it. You might think of pouring sand or gravel in that place (might as well put on some plant (that will eventually die or be trampled if left outside), but it's the only way to "decorate" the place to look inviting for potential visitors.

Guess it would have to be modded to allow for grass seeds to be in the game and after few days turn into normal grassy tile permanently ;-)

Thank you for the detailed response, it's greatly appreciated. After all, landscaping is an important business. How can we claim to hold onto our sanity after the zombie outbreak if we can't have a nice garden out front. Maybe zombies are allergic to roses, and if not those thorns can be quite nasty.