RELEASED (IWillBackupSaveBranch: Build 25 (SP / MP)

RobertJohnson

I must be blind, but i can't find the download link to Build 25 anywhere. Google didn't help, searhing this forum didn't help.

On Desura site, the one Alpha Build i can download doesn't say Build 25. Or is there some difference in naming?

Please help, i want to be able to build walls! :)

EDIT: Nevermind, found help through steam! :)

On Desura site, the one Alpha Build i can download doesn't say Build 25. Or is there some difference in naming?

Speaking of which, I'm rooting for the build to turn out nice and stable soon (if there were only such a thing as an instantaneous stability test...), so we can have it on Desura as well.

I must be blind, but i can't find the download link to Build 25 anywhere. Google didn't help, searhing this forum didn't help.

Please help, i want to be able to build walls! :)

EDIT: Nevermind, found help through steam! :)

You would've found help through the first post in this thread :)

i found a way to change the starting coords in multiplayer. if you go to media\lua\shared\NPCs and open the file MainCreationMethods.lua with notepad, there are all the spawn points of the map, from both cities, now you only have to change, all proffesions starting point to the same in both cities. example:

BaseGameCharacterDetails.DoSpawnPoint = function()
BaseGameCharacterDetails.spawnPoint = {
        WestPointKY = {
            unemployed = {
       {worldX=39, worldY=22, posX=72, posY=152}, -- Big house1
            },
            policeofficer = {

},
            constructionworker = {
            },
            securityguard = {
            },
            parkranger = {
            },
            fireofficer = {
            },
        },
        MuldraughKY = {
            unemployed = {
                {worldX=11+25, worldY=6+25, posX=140, posY=74}, -- Medium House near forest

},
            policeofficer = {

},
            constructionworker = {

},
            securityguard = {

},
            parkranger = {
            },
            fireofficer = {

},
        }
    }

now, you only have to save the file, and when you die you will respawn there

Started farming... and realised rain won't water the plants anymore :( :(

It keeps showing up as "sickly" & "dry" now, without any further info on the plant (question marks where the info should be etc). If I water them myself, it shows as "sickly" & "well watered".

But... tomatoes are no longer insta grow & infinite harvest, so awesome...!

my tomatoes are still insta grow, and my farm plots are inaccessible after restarting the game.

are you in MP, or SP survival/sandbox?

I am in MP, but I have the same in SP.

The bugs I had with the plots are gone, including the insta grow. Just the rain won't water them no longer now.

Loving the game but a problem with build 25. After resuming from a save, planted crops are not accessible. Playing SP.

Same in MP. Both I and my friend can't access to crops(excluding broccoli and potatoes).

So I guess it's safe to plant broccoli and potatoes for now?

I have broccoli, potatoes, tomatoes and carrots on my farm. Only broccoli and potatoes accessible. So, yes broccoli and potatoes safe to plant.

Quick question: do zombie migrations, hordes are in this build? I mean in multiplayer.

Only somewhat -- meta events will still get them to move around, but if you kill all the zombies in an area, they're will be very few until something draws them.

-MP: Scratches from weapons would cause infection

That...actually sounds like a good idea..

Wont killing zombies with a blade and then scratch a guy with the same blade cause an infection?

no cause it was broken, being shot with a shotgun would infect you also.

Wont killing zombies with a blade and then scratch a guy with the same blade cause an infection?

No but i mean with a melee weapon.

Also wasnt there like a comic or something like that where the smart infected would somehow infect people with bullets? Like they put saliva in the bullet or something like that.

That comic was full of bullshit tho

Well in theory it really should have the same effects, sort of like poisoning your blade, however I feel this would be used too often and would be a pain in the arse to balance. Imagine having earned 3-4 skill points only to have it all crash down because some guy gets a blade and infects it then stabs you from behind. If this was something feasible in game, must be somehow to counteract it's effects.

No but i mean with a melee weapon.

Also wasnt there like a comic or something like that where the smart infected would somehow infect people with bullets? Like they put saliva in the bullet or something like that.

That comic was full of bullshit tho

Errr. Not sure if you're refering to it, but there was something like that in "Crossed".

It was a little bit more...effy than saliva, though.

They ejaculated on the bullets in order to infect the people they were shooting with them.

Yep. And that's not fucked up at all compared to what other stuff they've pulled off in that comic

No but i mean with a melee weapon. Also wasnt there like a comic or something like that where the smart infected would somehow infect people with bullets? Like they put saliva in the bullet or something like that.That comic was full of bullshit tho

Errr. Not sure if you're refering to it, but there was something like that in "Crossed".It was a little bit more...effy than saliva, though.

They ejaculated on the bullets in order to infect the people they were shooting with them.Yep. And that's not fucked up at all compared to what other stuff they've pulled off in that comic

Is it wrong this excites me?

No but i mean with a melee weapon. Also wasnt there like a comic or something like that where the smart infected would somehow infect people with bullets? Like they put saliva in the bullet or something like that.That comic was full of bullshit tho

Errr. Not sure if you're refering to it, but there was something like that in "Crossed".It was a little bit more...effy than saliva, though.

They ejaculated on the bullets in order to infect the people they were shooting with them.Yep. And that's not fucked up at all compared to what other stuff they've pulled off in that comic

The fucked-up-ness of that comic series is beyond anything I've read in comics.

There is a fairly good and free webcomic series of it (Wish you were here). It's a bit "milder" than its cousins.

What Tooks said on Twitter about the South Park game should be multiplied by a factor of 1.000.000 but it's too god to not use the quote:

[it] takes "NSFW", dresses it up like a prostitute and fucks it infront of your parents.

Except Crossed dresses it up like a dolphin and stuffs your dead parents inside of it...

I strongly advise you not to read it if you're not cool with every possible taboo being broken. It's rather tasteless most of the time.

The series started with Crossed and then went on with Crossed: Family Values, Crossed: Psychopath and is still going with Crossed: Badlands.

The fucked-up-ness of that comic series is beyond anything I've read in comics.

There is a fairly good and free webcomic series of it (Wish you were here). It's a bit "milder" than its cousins.

What Tooks said on Twitter about the South Park game should be multiplied by a factor of 1.000.000 but it's too god to not use the quote:

[it] takes "NSFW", dresses it up like a prostitute and fucks it infront of your parents.

Except Crossed dresses it up like a dolphin and stuffs your dead parents inside of it...

I strongly advise you not to read it if you're not cool with every possible taboo being broken. It's rather tasteless most of the time.

The series started with Crossed and then went on with Crossed: Family Values, Crossed: Psychopath and is still going with Crossed: Badlands.

I wonder how long and pointless we can make this.

Mod say, No.

Quick question: do zombie migrations, hordes are in this build? I mean in multiplayer.

I've noticed alot more migratory movements in build 25. the meta events of helicopters and gunshots actually seem to get masses of zombies moving now, instead of just a little bit. I'm seeing alot more zombies movign towards some unknown location as I'm running by, that they often times ignore me if I'm just walking and not getting too close.