[US-Texas/Dallas][24/7][PVP][Weekly Wipes][PUBLIC] 74m.tv Public PZ Server

halcyon

I've enjoyed your server, other then the power being out. Making it impossible to cook which takes away part of the experience.
other then that ive been able to survive for days, and i still hadn't died before the server crashed, so hopefully everything is still there

Just my opinion here but I think the server could endure 2 weeks without a restart. Ive been here since the restart and the map is still extremely full of loot. Anyway just tryn to give you helpfull feedback from someone who is on your server alot.

Trolls will be the ruin of MP until we have further server customizations like safe zones maybe?

It would be impossible to have functional worlds without a small safezone (which is maintained by players, can be destroyed by hordes). For proper PvP based factions and to avoid random trolling, maybe custom safezones littered throughout the map, and new players are assigned to factions to avoid trolling the spawns and encourage teamwork to compete against other factions.

Hey texas, if you are using Steam its quite easy to access mp pz. Go to your game library, right click PZ, select properties go to the beta tab, select onlinetest and wait for the update. Start the game and voila! MP PZ. Put the IP in and remember to select a username!