[US-Texas/Dallas][24/7][PVP][Weekly Wipes][PUBLIC] 74m.tv Public PZ Server

halcyon

hi, this is my own project zomboid server. it's chill. PVP is enabled, and so is all talk. no whitelist or nothing.

i don't really need to bore you as if to why to choose us, it's just a server i'm hosting on my VPS, we're not really going to have some special focus like OMG PVP or anything, no, just a server, not much more needed. if you're a stupid nerd and want the specs/details on my VPS here they are:

four full dedicated HT CPU cores, with 4GB of ram and 400 GB of RAID-protected storage. it's good enough for a PZ server in my opinion. it's currently running Windows Server 2008 R2 (who uses 2012? i don't want metro for my server.) and last but not least it's located in Dallas, TX.

if you want to join, here are some quick rules.

1. don't be an ass and spawn camp.

2. raiding is allowed, why not? try not to go overboard though.

that's it, rest of it is common sense.i intend on leaving this on my VPS 24/7 .

IP:

pz.74m.tv

Was fun while it lasted. No clue how he got all of his, maybe he was cheating. I shot that dude twice and it did nothing.

ye, but lots of it was long range shotgun so who knows. i'll be respawning if you wanna team again

I'll hop on tomorrow, thanks for hosting :D

wiped the world one last time, since lots of people are wondering when to wipe the world i'm going to run an experiment — i'm going to run this world for as long as i can without wiping, and we'll see how well people can start. i just ran the wipe and started the server so come on and join

Thanks for putting up this server im loving it and players are really friendly so far loving this servers community... btw what things will you be changing with the server when update 25 is out??? server tools here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5794-mp-upcoming-release/ hope my post here is okay its my first couple of days on this forum. (clyde)

seems like the server crashed, its back up now. out of curiosity, how is the world as of the moment? is survival too difficult/are supplies too scarce? interested in knowing just how long a world can go publicly before it just requires a wipe