hello, i have " error1 " help me pls

90sBrayan

Question

5 answers to this question

It looks like an error coming from a mod, though the mod is not specified in the error. If you have issues with mods, try disabling them one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Do it on a new save to to prevent any issues on your current playthrough as removing mods can cause items to be permanently deleted.

After you find out which mod is problematic, consider reporting the problem to the mod creator on their workshop page.

9 hours ago, Beard said:

It looks like an error coming from a mod, though the mod is not specified in the error. If you have issues with mods, try disabling them one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Do it on a new save to to prevent any issues on your current playthrough as removing mods can cause items to be permanently deleted.

After you find out which mod is problematic, consider reporting the problem to the mod creator on their workshop page.

I started a new game with all the mods I had and it worked fine for me :(

9 minutes ago, Beard said:

¿Has intentado hacer una copia de seguridad del guardado y luego eliminar los mods uno por uno?
Además, por lo que sé, podría haber un problema con Authentic Z, recomiendo consultar la publicación del taller y buscar soluciones allí.

I'm going to try if I don't lose my longest game :(

Archived