An unexpected error occured. Check console.txt

Brokenspacebar

Good day. My modded run suddenly won't start after I keep getting the "An unexpected error occurred. check console.txt.

It all started after I fiddled around with the debug menu so I can spawn an item back in after the mod suddenly added a prerequisite to itself, which led to that mod being deactivated, so I downloaded that mod's prerequisite file in the workshop, then spawned in the item I lost using debug mode.

I started the game normally which worked, and then turned in for the night thinking I could play again today.

My console file is attached below. The game says it has a single error and I think I found it in the console file but I have no idea what any of it means

console.txt

Edited by Brokenspacebar

It looks like an error caused by a mod item or a modded container, but the mod is not specified. If you have issues with mods, try disabling them one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Do it on a new save to to prevent any issues on your current playthrough as removing mods can cause items to be permanently deleted.

After you find out which mod is problematic, consider reporting the problem to the mod creator on their workshop page.

I did as you said and found the mod responsible for the error. I went to their workshop page and it turns out around the same time I had this problem, other people who used the mod also did. The mod creator's worked on it though so after I unsubbed and resubbed their mod, it now works perfectly again. I'm sorry I panicked and rushed here instantly instead of checking over the mods and their workshop pages. I appreciate your time and I thank you sir.