Ridick

Please, let us bang two regular stones togheter to make chipped stone.

1 hour ago, duh7 said:

But what is the problem? U can do it without any modifications. Im not even sure if u need 2 stones to do that.

I couldn't find the option to do that on the crafting menu or on the right click menu when clicking on the stones. Maybe I'm stupid and the option is somewhere else though. :/

8 hours ago, Ridick said:

PLEASE, LET US BANG TWO REGULAR STONES TOGHETER TO MAKE CHIPPED STONE. :(

This is an interesting idea. It would be nice if the developers paid attention to this.
Sharp stones are needed in large quantities, and an ordinary stone is needed only once to create a hammer, and then only if the player decides to survive in the wilderness.

On 8/4/2022 at 7:53 PM, duh7 said:

But what is the problem? U can do it without any modifications. Im not even sure if u need 2 stones to do that.

So, I have taken a more throughout look at the crafting tree and can confirm that there is no recipe to chip a stone, the wiki also confirms this by listing direct foraging as the only source of chipped stones.

34 minutes ago, Ridick said:

So, I have taken a more throughout look at the crafting tree and can confirm that there is no recipe to chip a stone, the wiki also confirms this by listing direct foraging as the only source of chipped stones.

The wiki is almost never up to date but that being said, my game is heavily modded and I do have the ability to make chipped stones. After some looking around through files, this mod: "Viperel's Recycling Center" adds a lot of quality of life stuff to the game for survival.

Do I think that we should have to install mods for quality of life things? No, definitely not. I like what they did with towing by contacting the mod owner and adding it to the game. They should do more of that, look at the top used mods and implement them with the modders. So +1 for chipped stones at the very very least.