Eternia [Organized Military Clan]

zamorak789

Name: the_spiffing_brit

Timezone: well im a brit so GMT

how active: well most days not sunday mornings as i have to attend fell races but yer most of the time

Reason: im all in for organised millita and I am a good millatry leader i am extremly into all of the total war games and other survival games so stratagy and planning is a good strong point.

I would also like to add that if this is a large group we should fortifi somewhere big but not to open for enemys on multiplayer in future updates cities will be impossible to stay in for to long so mulltiple small supply lines might be the answer to a eventual decontamination.

Also if im not accepted feel free to ask for advice i have alot to spare

Also if im not accepted feel free to ask for advice i have alot to spare

I am 25 years old Canadian in the mountain standard time, time zone.

I can be very active, and I have played solo a bit to get myself familiar with the game.

I am interested in joining because I have been in love with everything zombie since George a. romero has entered my knowledge. his 1968 movie night of the living dead is imbedded into my brain haha

I also am very interested in the role play aspect, should be crazy fun to play as a remaining group of military men and women surviving in the zombie apocalypse is ideal in my mind.

my gamer name is DukeTheWolf but Duke is fine with me.

oh sorry, also I can make a Skype as soon as you guys accept me, if you do.

In-Game Name: Paully

Timezone: Pacific Canada-US

How active can you be: Fairly active, mostly at nights and afternoons

Why you want to join: Because I'm looking for an organized server, with an organized group of hospitable people.. That and the whole military thing sounds fun.

(PS, it's spelled Sergeant, not Sargent. x3)

Name: The Doctor

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Active: 4:30 to about 7:30 depending on the day but almost all day during weekends.

Why I want to join: This idea sounds amazing, as a very experienced zombie fighter, I want to expand my skills and learn form others in my situation.

In-Game Name: Aidan1982

Timezone: CST

How active can you be: Afternoons for 2-4 hours, along with a few hours in the morning on weekends and select days of the week.(rotating work schedule)

Why you want to join: Better to play with others than by yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: SirJustin

Timezone: Gmt/Utc -4.

How active can you be: Varies, semi-active, on-call often as well.

Why you want to join: Don't want another DayZ failure KoS. Want to enjoy teamwork and an organized survival effort.

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: lordsquirrelshow (not sure if you meant steam name, or the actual name of my character in the game)

Timezone: GMT/UTC 5.

How active can you be: Most days of the week except for Fridays throughout the entire day and Sunday mornings.

Why do you want to join: Because I find killings zombies to be considerably more entertaining when done with other people.

Application

In-Game Name: ObamaBinLlama

How active can you be: Everyday 10+ Hours(Weekend) 5+ Hours(Week-Days)

Why you want to join: I'm fairly good at military RPing. I am very strong mentally. I think that I can be a great addon to this group. I am also currently in an ArmA 3 Realism Unit titled, "15th MEU."

In-Game Name: CostRodrock

How active can you be: Weekdays Monday & Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday: 5:30 p.m.  to 8:30 p.m. Weekends: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Why you want to join: I love being in a community, and especially in an organized one so a "Military Clan" is just what I'm looking for! And I find it extremely fun to share a post apocalyptic experience with other people. So that is the reason I want to join.

• 1 month later...