Complete the story!

BeastlyBean

Part I

1. T'was a murky morning in the land of
  2. Dildondus, and everyone was
  3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  5. Suddenly a herald from the opposing kingdom of
  6. Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, as their inferior waffles had
  7. been abducted by the mole-people.

Part I

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  6. Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, as their inferior waffles had
  8. and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.

Dildondus, and everyone was

Eating pancakes

With forks.

Suddenly a herald from the opposing kingdom of

Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, as their inferior waffles had

been abducted by the mole-people.

and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.

Luckily the Kingdom of Dildondus didn't give a fuck since they opposed the kingdom of Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, nailing the herald's hat to his head and going to the pub for a quick

Eating pancakes

With forks.

Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, as their inferior waffles had

and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.

Luckily the Kingdom of Dildondus didn't give a fuck since they opposed the kingdom of Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, nailing the herald's hat to his head and going to the pub for a quick

Sex On The Beach, but it turned out the pub was a literal drinks pub, and he ended up having sex with

Eating pancakes

With forks.

and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.

Sex On The Beach, but it turned out the pub was a literal drinks pub, and he ended up having sex with

myself, at which point I wondered, how much meth DID I smoke today?

Eating pancakes

With forks.

and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.

then I realised, I was Walter White which, quite frankly, explained alot...

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  8. and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.
  9. Luckily the Kingdom of Dildondus didn't give a fuck since they opposed the kingdom of Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, nailing the herald's hat to his head and going to the pub for a quick
  10. Sex On The Beach, but it turned out the pub was a literal drinks pub, and he ended up having sex with
  11. myself, at which point I wondered, how much meth DID I smoke today?
  12. then I realised, I was Walter White which, quite frankly, explained alot...
  13. But then suddenly

• 2 weeks later...

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  8. and the moles said the Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilifications were next due to them not being hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia friendly.
  9. Luckily the Kingdom of Dildondus didn't give a fuck since they opposed the kingdom of Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification, nailing the herald's hat to his head and going to the pub for a quick
  10. Sex On The Beach, but it turned out the pub was a literal drinks pub, and he ended up having sex with
  13. But then suddenly,
  14. the village alarm ukulele sounded!

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  13. But then suddenly,
  15. It was time for the village to dance to the Bee Gees, however one person did not dance

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  13. But then suddenly,
  15. It was time for the village to dance to the Bee Gees, however one person did not dance
  16. at which point the mole people came up and said "You should be dancing...yeah" and shot him.

OFFTOPIC: I think you planned for that to happen..I mean c'mon

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  13. But then suddenly,
  16. at which point the mole people came up and said "You should be dancing...yeah" and shot him.
  17. luckily he already stashed away all is gold, which he looted in the cave of

OFFTOPIC: I think you planned for that to happen..I mean c'mon

OFFTOPIC: I'm not sure what you mean? You could also just say the person was sad or anything, how could i 'plan' such a sentence?

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

the village alarm ukulele sounded!

It was time for the village to dance to the Bee Gees, however one person did not dance

at which point the mole people came up and said "You should be dancing...yeah" and shot him.

luckily he already stashed away all is gold, which he looted in the cave of

The Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification kingdom. He stole all this gold to pay off his

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

It was time for the village to dance to the Bee Gees, however one person did not dance

at which point the mole people came up and said "You should be dancing...yeah" and shot him.

The Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification kingdom. He stole all this gold to pay off his

mother, for all the pancakes he had brought for his

mother, for all the pancakes he had brought for his

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

mother, for all the pancakes she had brought for his

pet sloth, which was also a alcoholic and turned out to be the great

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

hero destined to overthrow the waffle loving mole-people

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

The pet did a special power attack to the mole people which costed 140 mana. The mole king screamed out in terror:

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

The pet did a special power attack to the mole people which costed 140 mana. The mole king screamed out in terror:

"Y U USE ALL DAT MANA" before fainting and dissolving into a keyboard.

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

The keyboard was then taken to court, to be tried for all the heinous crimes it committed in life, the judes sentenced it to

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

The keyboard was then taken to court, to be tried for all the heinous crimes it committed in life, the judes sentenced it to

7 years of drowning in spilled soda. The people were

Eating pancakes

With forks.

But then suddenly,

7 years of drowning in spilled soda. The people were

so happy that they summoned Jeremy Kyle, who then started screaming at everyone so much that the mole people threw waffles at him.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:49 AM

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  13. But then suddenly,
  18. The Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification kingdom. He stole all this gold to pay off his
  19. mother, for all the pancakes she had brought for his
  20. pet sloth, which was also a alcoholic and turned out to be the great
  21. hero destined to overthrow the waffle loving mole-people
  22. The pet did a special power attack to the mole people which costed 140 mana. The mole king screamed out in terror:
  23. "Y U USE ALL DAT MANA" before fainting and dissolving into a keyboard.
  24. The keyboard was then taken to court, to be tried for all the heinous crimes it committed in life, the judes sentenced it to
  25. 7 years of drowning in spilled soda. The people were
  26. so happy that they summoned Jeremy Kyle, who then started screaming at everyone so much that the mole people threw waffles at him.
  27. Then those waffles began to dance

3. Eating pancakes
  4. With forks.
  13. But then suddenly,
  18. The Supercalafradgelisticexpealadociousantidisestablishmentarianismfloccinaucinihilipilification kingdom. He stole all this gold to pay off his
  19. mother, for all the pancakes she had brought for his
  20. pet sloth, which was also a alcoholic and turned out to be the great
  21. hero destined to overthrow the waffle loving mole-people
  22. The pet did a special power attack to the mole people which costed 140 mana. The mole king screamed out in terror:
  23. "Y U USE ALL DAT MANA" before fainting and dissolving into a keyboard.
  24. The keyboard was then taken to court, to be tried for all the heinous crimes it committed in life, the judes sentenced it to
  25. 7 years of drowning in spilled soda. The people were
  26. so happy that they summoned Jeremy Kyle, who then started screaming at everyone so much that the mole people threw waffles at him.
  27. Then those waffles began to dance
  28. to the theme tune of Jurassic Park.