Re Build Burnt Walls

killwill

Tragic disaster (accidentally walks into camp fire sets self on fire and then set house walls on fire) Just managed to survive but can now hop through the walls like an open window... i try to build a new wooden wall to replace the broken walls but it wont let me place the crafted wall on the broken wall :( guess im sleeping with one eye open tonight! 

• 1 year later...

I built a roof over the fire pit in my yard thinking it would protect the fire from rain. The whole thing caught fire and burned some of the log walls around my safehouse. I tried knocking the burned walls down with both a sledgehammer and ax, neither will work. Also tried building new walls over the damaged sections, no luck. Am I stuck with these burnt walls? If so I gotta move, and that would REALLY suck.

I built a roof over the fire pit in my yard thinking it would protect the fire from rain. The whole thing caught fire and burned some of the log walls around my safehouse. I tried knocking the burned walls down with both a sledgehammer and ax, neither will work. Also tried building new walls over the damaged sections, no luck. Am I stuck with these burnt walls? If so I gotta move, and that would REALLY suck.

I say that the walls should either turn to a type of ash or appear too damaged to fix or be mostly in tact and repairable. Then if they are repairable then they should be able to be fixed. Otherwise i say the little remains should be able to be build on top of and simply ignored.

Totally. I can't even knock them down. The axe and sledgehammer dont connect with the burnt wall. Im cool with having to knock down the wall and rebuild. As much of a pain as that would be.

I remember me and my friend set a house on fire so i locked myself in the closet. The fire burned the entire house down but the closet.  I refuse to move from there until my guy was thirsty. Then we built a giant base around the ruined house and closet. The charred walls are still in the way.